1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Free high end SEO advisory services in return for data

Discussion in 'Services' started by Euler53, Apr 8, 2020.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello Digitalpoint,

I am offering a free high end advisory services for SEO optimization. I will analyze your Google Analytics and Google Webmasters data and give you recommendations based on this data. This is a service I have been charging clients over 100$ an hour. In most cases I will give you SEO recommendations that can significantly increase your traffic.

In return for these free services I am allowed to use your historic Google Analytics and Google Webmasters data to optimize an algorithm for SEO recommendations.

This should be a win win, you get high end SEO advisory services, I get data I need for my algorithm (which costs you nothing).

In order to be eligible for this service your sites needs to be in English and have a minimum of 50 current daily organic visitors (ie. visitors from Google Search). Your site can be in any niche.

Anyone interested? Please post here or send me a private message! We will discuss the details then.

Best regards,
    Euler53

Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
    Euler53, Apr 8, 2020 IP
  2. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Let us know what you are looking for in details. Google webmasters and google analytics full access or read only access?

Send us complete details of process that what we have to follow and what you need, then after we can give you one site to check what we can get after your recommendation. We have multiple websties which are getting 50 to 100+ organic clicks from Google per day.

Post your details here or PM me.

Thanks
    Suraj Anjaana

seomanualsubmission, Apr 13, 2020 IP