1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free HDR Action for Photoshop & How to use it

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by Creative Nerd, May 8, 2015.

Hey there! A few days ago I wanted to give a good HDR effect to a bunch of photos taken with my phone, so I came up with this action set out of my lazyness to apply the same effect to all the photos.

I thought I might share it with you guys and maybe get an opinion or two about it.

Download link: http://www.filedropper.com/hdrtoolsbycreativenerddigitalpoint

[​IMG]

How to use the action
    1. Open the actions window from Window - Actions or Alt/Opt + F9
    [​IMG]
    2. Place the .atn file anywhere on your computer (I prefer to place it in the Actions folder under Presets in the Ps installation folder) then drag and drop it into the Actions window you just opened up in Photoshop.
    3. Open up an image that you would like to apply the HDR effect to, select one of the four presets in the action and hit the little Play button.
    [​IMG]
    4. ... profit? (sorry, I had to do this :D )

I hope that you like it and make use of it.
    Cheers!

PS: If any freebie website picks this up, please point your post back to this thread and don't host the file locally. Thanks.

Last edited: May 8, 2015
    Creative Nerd, May 8, 2015 IP