1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free HD images for blogging

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by *pushkar*, Dec 23, 2017.

I will start a new blog soon with adsense links. My niche is programming languages and would add an image per blog post. From where i can get images for my blog?

*pushkar*, Dec 23, 2017 IP
  2. Marius Enache

Marius Enache Member

Best Answers:
    Here's a list of 10 sites with copyright free images that you can use.

Since you have mentioned that your niche will be related to programming, if you want images specific to your projects (tutorial-style blog posts), you should also take screenshots of your work.

Marius Enache, Dec 24, 2017 IP
  3. *pushkar*

*pushkar* Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Does it violate adsense policies if we use copied images on our blog?

*pushkar*, Dec 26, 2017 IP
  4. Marius Enache

Marius Enache Member

Best Answers:
    As long as you are allowed to use those images (in this case the images are released under the Creative Commons license, which allows you to use and edit the images), there should be no problems. Otherwise, that would also include the stock images.

Marius Enache, Dec 26, 2017 IP
  5. blueink02

blueink02 Member

Best Answers:
    You can use flickr and unsplash to get free images. If you are going to use images with copyrights, its better to credit them properly. Using copyright things is not only against adsense, it's generally not good to do. Why to get into trouble when you have options for free images. As @MariusEnache said you can use screenshots wherever necessary.

blueink02, Apr 29, 2018 IP