1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Free Forum Hosting Service - Multi Forum - phpBB 3.1

Discussion in 'Sites' started by BradsFX, Jan 24, 2016.

I am regretfully selling my custom made phpBB 3.1 Free Forum Hosting Service, Multi phpBB. Multi phpBB is the currently the only free forum provider to use the latest version of phpBB, phpBB 3.1.7. This makes managing all forums hosted a lot simple, installing styles and extensions is a one click motion.

At the current time, the website is ready be launched, I created the site myself, I am also selling rights to script, as this being said, if you purchase this, you may sell the script for a set price, as a licensed software, and/or provide free forum hosting.
    The site is includes an admin back area, that allows for easy management over all hosted forums, allows you to install styles and extensions. The site comes with a unique design, to help set it apart.

I am selling this site due to needing to gather some fund's up for college, I am open for offers, with all rights included. Along with the domain multiphpbb.com
    If you have any questions or to request screenshots of back area please add me on Skype: bradveryard

Please note that I have no done any promoting or advertising for this website, I have recently just finished the coding.

Feel free to test the site out, I am looking forward to discussing this with you!

Thanks!

BradsFX, Jan 24, 2016 IP
  2. bonzer

bonzer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    can you message me with information on test site / admin panel access to see how it all works

bonzer, Jan 25, 2016 IP