1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free Facebook Like Exchange That Works

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Konfused12, Feb 10, 2013.

I set up a facebook page this week and to try and get it up and running in the hopes of virality taking over, I've been in on a mission to find free facebook likes.

I checked a lot of the ones I knew about and found them to have broken/gone out of business so I hit forums to get reviews and tested them all out to find the best. I was after something like social clerks where speed of credit gaining was really quick as following people on twitter used api and didn't require you to manually click the follow button on twitter.

I'll keep this simple, the quickest facebook fan like exchange (where you get likes within minutes of using it) is:

"Like4Like"

www.like4like.org

The only drawback of this one is it's not stupidly quick to get points like social clerks. However they offer web traffic, youtube likes, subscribes, views, facebook likes, shares or subscribers as well as twitter and a few others (google plus/pinterest etc) So opportunities for credit earning is high. The best thing about this site, apart from getting consistent likes, is they have a challenge system. You earn x amount of credits and get bonus credits, then carry on to next level, higher bonus credits. So gives you something to strive for when you're monotonously clicking.
    I've had a lot of good quality fans that have become active because of shares and likes but I have had a few crap ones to be warned.

4/5*

Next is:

Addmefast

http://www.addmefast.com

This site has a nice design and seems to use a similar script to socialclerks where it's really quick to add twitter folllowers. You can get a hundred points in a few seconds and that could potentially mean 100 likes (over time though if you're offering 1 credit). They too have got a massive selection of choices to earn and redeem credits. My credits disappear within seconds so I imagine its pretty active! They also offer daily bonuses, free credits = free likes :D

4/5*

At the moment I'm running these two at the same time but still looking for a couple more good ones if anyone knows of any? I need something I can earn on twitter and spend on facebook likes.

Konfused12, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  2. irshadinc

irshadinc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    try hityoulike.com
    its new website running with success.

irshadinc, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  3. Browse

Browse Member

Best Answers:
    do you have any promotional codes?

Browse, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  4. irshadinc

irshadinc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    use"200like"
    and "7days"
    both active codes

irshadinc, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  5. spyrit

spyrit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    how active are all of these, anyone know of a top of them by number of active and legit members not bots?

spyrit, Jun 16, 2014 IP
  6. J.G.

J.G. Peon

Best Answers:
    I was looking for a like exchange system and i am very satisfied at pay2like.eu
    Traffic exchange facebook , twitter , youtube and now there is a offer 2000 coins if you sign in

J.G., Sep 24, 2014 IP
  7. Kay Rae

Kay Rae Member

Best Answers:
    99.9% of the users are fake profiles and will only hurt your SEO ranking.

Kay Rae, Sep 26, 2014 IP
    Boost_Software likes this.
  8. J.G.

J.G. Peon

Best Answers:
    Guys i found better traffic exchange system http://www.free-traffic-exchange.eu It is 100% free they gave me 5000 coins and got 5000 facebook likes in my facebook page.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2014
    J.G., Oct 11, 2014 IP
  9. Boost_Software

Boost_Software Member

Best Answers:
    Many times these are either fake users or bots. It could really hurt your SEO using them. Also if you have to pay for or exchange likes, it is not considered real by Google & they may penalize you. At the very least. it doesn't matter how many you get as they most likely will not convert to real sales if they are fake. A smaller audience that is truly interested in what you're offering has a much higher conversion rate than a larger audience of users paid to like.

Boost_Software, Oct 13, 2014 IP
  10. ReaL DiGiTaL GiRL

ReaL DiGiTaL GiRL Banned

Best Answers:
    +1 to this

ReaL DiGiTaL GiRL, Dec 30, 2014 IP
  11. joshijo

joshijo Member

Best Answers:
    try fast exchange site like
    www.fb-autolikers.com
    www.fblikess.com
    and fblikerr.com they provide many tools also to login you need token ..
    make a fake id :cool:

joshijo, Jan 7, 2015 IP
  12. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    Traffic exchange sites isn't worthy of time. Aside from the fact that it is just a bunch of fake likes/followers it doesn't make any sense to have a number of followers that doesn't even engage. Maybe you find it overwhelming but I suggest that you rather invest your time on strategies that will benefit you for long term.

Patricia Ann Lee, Jan 7, 2015 IP
  13. Kum Kum Hasnat

Kum Kum Hasnat Member

Best Answers:
    but those like are not real and not good for your page. So 10 Exchange Like = 1 Real Like

Kum Kum Hasnat, Jan 20, 2015 IP
  14. 6unawanp

6unawanp Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I can't sign up to Addmefast
    help me

6unawanp, Jan 23, 2015 IP
  15. wankale

wankale Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    very good exchange like try these http://ezduitonline.blogspot.my/

wankale, Dec 24, 2015 IP
  16. Riton Zaman

Riton Zaman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    free facebook like exchange is purely worthless job for SEO

Riton Zaman, Jan 26, 2016 IP
  17. aloeindica

aloeindica Member

Best Answers:
    I am using lik4like but maximum like are fall down for 2-3 days later.

aloeindica, Jan 26, 2016 IP
  18. dereklitmanen25

dereklitmanen25 Peon

Best Answers:
    I was using addmefast for a long time, but recently I feel uncomfortable with that website. Along with other reasons, the major one is that they increased maximum number of points per like, and I have to spend more money for promoting my page. I set 15 point per like and got approximately 10 likes in 3 days.
    So I searched for similar services and found LikesTool.
    I think it is good for several reasons:
    1. There is no captcha when you are collecting free coins with youtube views for instance;
    2. Prices are much cheaper, if you want to buy coins;
    3. According to my observations, the drop rates are lower comparing with addmefast;
    4. The website is really fast, which is probably the most important thing when you are collecting free coins;
    5. They respond to emails pretty fast, while addmefast often ignored my emails.

One of disadvantages of LikesTool is that not all their services work equally well. Actually, if you want to promote Youtube, instagram, twitter or facebook, you gonna like LikesTool, but for dailymotion, soundcloud or askme, LikesTool is not of much use.

dereklitmanen25, Feb 15, 2018 IP
  19. Mejer

Mejer Member

Best Answers:
    I have tried some but have never found one that really works. It was just losing a precisous time. Only hard work can bring real likes and followers, and there is no easy way to build your audience.

Mejer, Feb 16, 2018 IP
  20. bijutoha

bijutoha Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They are going to kill your times. Because at the end of the day, you'll see the big O. Because they are not targeted. So, make yourself social, not automatic.

bijutoha, Feb 20, 2018 IP