1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free Domain For you to develop

Discussion in 'Domains' started by jeremyhowell, May 1, 2012.

OK, here are the conditions of this deal.

The domain is a premium xxxxxx.com domain, the name is unique and uncontested in search rankings, is about a year old and registered till late 2013.

I don't have the time to develop the domain, so here is the deal. I will give you the domain to use for your site till the end of the period, you may put whatever site you want on it and do whatever you want to build a good, high traffic site.

At the end of the period, you may choose one of two options:

* Sell the domain and/or site, and split the profits 50/50, minus my costs for registration.
    * Buy me out of the domain and keep the site/brand

Conditions are:

* You may host whatever site you wish on the domain using the domain name as a brand
    * Copyright of the name belongs to me, I am giving you branding rights to brand the name and develop a product with my name.
    * The domain belongs to me.
    * If you give up on the site at any point, at which point an unfinished/unpresentable site is left on the domain, I will shut it down simply for the sake of the name

If your interested flick me a PM and Ill send the domain name and we can exchange ideas.

jeremyhowell, May 1, 2012 IP