1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free course for newbies: how to make money online

Discussion in 'General Business' started by activision, Mar 14, 2013.

Hi everyone. I recently created a course for those looking to make money online. I've been doing this for a while so I know the process from start to finish, and wanted to use my experience to help newbies.

The course is totally free, and goes over everything you need to know:

- keyword research
    - choosing a business model (advertising, product sales, affiliate marketing)
    - Setting up a website
    - SEO - onsite and offsite
    - Autoresponders and email marketing
    - Tracking and testing
    - and more.

I'd love to hear what people think of the course, and if there's anything else you'd like to know just ask!

Find the course at: www.netgooroo.com/course/

activision, Mar 14, 2013 IP
  2. richardsinla

richardsinla Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I havent seen your ebook but i can tell you that courses there are many, instead of selling an ebook, why don't you put it into practice?, instead of telling people how to achieve position over the internet why don't you offer services for positioning i think you can make more money ,putting people in front of google or yahoo., instead of telling them how to do it...guarantee me a position in Google and i would buy from you..it doesn't matter if it takes a month or 3 months if you can help me directly i would be more interested that just reading a book
    just my tought

richardsinla, Mar 16, 2013 IP
  3. daz1uk

daz1uk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    On the other hand I appreciate any advice I can find, unlike some people that seem to have thousands of £/$ to kick start their IM career I'm skint, so thank you activision.

daz1uk, Mar 17, 2013 IP
  4. prawyyy

prawyyy Active Member

Best Answers:
    These tips are free and it is only on the principles of free trial?

prawyyy, Mar 17, 2013 IP