1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free Copy-Writing is impossible? Why it's just writing...

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by northwallace, Apr 23, 2011.

I have decided to start writing copy for people (for free). I am tired of the poorly written articles I read on the internet everyday, and thought it must be time for me to do my part.

Does this sound like a good idea? Let's find out...

I'll write free 'non-copied' creative writing about your subject of desire (must be a subject I can work with). 1 article/piece per person (to start with). Will respond on a first come first serve basis, with right to refuse.

This is all limited to my passion, which means I could stop at any point.

This isn't a service, this is totally free. I am not responsible and will not be held responsible for any issues that may arise if you choose to publish my writing.

northwallace, Apr 23, 2011 IP
  2. jezzz

jezzz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thats Good you can make most of money once after creating a strong folio online!

jezzz, Apr 23, 2011 IP
  3. Thales

Thales Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh dear.
    Don't tell me the lack of oxygen up in the Rockies is making you a little light headed?
    Dude, crap content will always be around. Even if there is an army of a million of you out there, it still wouldn't make any notable dent in the approximately 36 billion web pages in the World Wide Web.
    However, if this is (as the fella above pointed out) an attempt to build a portfolio, then it is a great first step.
    Luck, either way.

Thales, Apr 23, 2011 IP
  4. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I'm wondering if you would be interested in writing something about dogs? I have a blog that covers just about everything dog related, you could use it in your portfolio.

Rebecca, Apr 24, 2011 IP
  5. MagicMonkey

MagicMonkey Member

Best Answers:
    Free copywriting this sounds like a great joke - is it april fools again? But if you want to whip something up for my own blog on whisky tasting feel free :)

MagicMonkey, Apr 24, 2011 IP
  6. northwallace

northwallace Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thales - Yeah, okay so maybe a dent was a little too much to ask for. How about an atom sized pin prick.

Rebecca - I am finishing your piece up right now. Any suggestions on the best way to send it to you?

MagicMonkey - this is not an april fools joke, however it always makes me laugh when I offer free services and nobody takes advantage of them. I am working on your story also, it should be done later today or tomorrow (Tuesday at the latest).

Happy Easter

northwallace, Apr 24, 2011 IP
  7. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I'm so excited! Hopefully, I don't sound too much like a stalker (lol) but I Googled the username North Wallace. It appears that he is an extremely talented poet. North Wallace, is that you? I've sent a private message, and hope everyone has had a happy Easter. :)

Rebecca, Apr 24, 2011 IP
  8. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    Free copywriting... there are tools out there that are pretty much as good as free (for example the pros use an 'autoblogging' system that generates unique articles for a few cents a time) but totally free...?

contentboss, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  9. northwallace

northwallace Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the kind words Rebecca! I'll have to work on a poem about dogs to send along to you sometime soon!

Magic - Looks like your piece won't be ready till tomorrow....

contentboss - I'm proving the system wrong.

Who's next?

northwallace, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  10. MagicMonkey

MagicMonkey Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks, I can't wait to see if you can live up to my exacting standards when it comes to whisky ;) and can't believe mroe people arent jumping on this whats wrong with them!

MagicMonkey, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  11. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I would love that! Btw - I just published your article. It goes without saying that it was very well-written, but I also thought your focusing on the care of older dogs was perfect. Again, I really appreciate this. Thank you! :)

Rebecca, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  12. c4cyber

c4cyber Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    haha... So you think that you can write better than those people? Okay..than write and submit to free article directories. You may change things for us.

c4cyber, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  13. Thales

Thales Peon

Best Answers:
    A meson sized pin prick, more likely. But you what? Good intentions are never measured by their sizes. It's the thought (cliche' alert!!!) that counts.

Hey Becca,
    If you're interested in some dog-related PLR's, I could send 'em over, in return for your 'monkey-links' assistance recently.

Thales, Apr 26, 2011 IP
  14. jcoutts1

jcoutts1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Just when it seemed that "article writers" couldn't charge any cheaper rates, you have topped them all by going free. Congratulations.

John.

jcoutts1, Apr 26, 2011 IP
  15. northwallace

northwallace Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    c4cyber - Who are "those people"? And, I only write for someone who asks me.

Thales - Meson, really. You underestimate my determination, might as well call it an anti-quark, not even a full particle.

Jcoutts1 - I've only just begun, I am also planning on doing free graphic design and website work.

Magic - I'm sending that article to you through PM right now.

northwallace, Apr 26, 2011 IP
  16. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    when you extend it to free condo management and cleaning, can you drop me a line?

:)

contentboss, Apr 26, 2011 IP
  17. MagicMonkey

MagicMonkey Member

Best Answers:
    Well north wallace what can i say. That truly was an exceptional article - almost as good as my own on the subject, and whisky is very dear to me;). seriously impressed, great levels of information great depth and clarity of expression and basically fantastic. Thank you very very very very much

MagicMonkey, Apr 26, 2011 IP
  18. northwallace

northwallace Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    -Magic Your very welcome, I'm glad you liked it.

-ContentBoss I'll write you an article with ideas on how to keep your condo clean and manageable (that's all I can really offer for now)

19. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    northwallace . . .

I'd have to be a fool not to take you up on this. I have kind of an obscure topic. Herbal Vaporizers.... (the kind people smoke pot with).

I have sites which talk about the science of vaporizers, but anything on the topic (if not too obscure) would be awesome.

Thank either way!

browntwn, Apr 26, 2011 IP
  20. northwallace

northwallace Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Browntwn- Sounds like a fun challenge! I'll start working on the piece, should be done tomorrow or Thursday.