1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free Content Delivery Tool

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by captivateinc, Sep 28, 2009.

I have a client who has developed a very cool content delivery tool that takes advantage of the blank space typically seen on the left and right side of a website by users with larger / higher resolution screens.

This free tool, found at www.mypageo.com/pubdemo.html, enables you to: deliver rss feed content targeted to each specific user; consolidate / aggregate your site's existing content; keep certain messages, news, or offers in front of the user at all times. You can also use the tool to deliver display, contextual, in-text, and wall paper ads in your site's gutter space.

I think this tool is the next great thing for webmasters. Please check it out, get back to me here, and tell me what you think about it.

Thanks!

captivateinc, Sep 28, 2009 IP
  2. captivateinc

captivateinc Peon

Best Answers:
    The website for myPageo for Publishers has been updated. Please see mypageo.com/publishers.html

captivateinc, Oct 15, 2009 IP
  3. captivateinc

captivateinc Peon

Best Answers:
    If you're selling advertising on your site, this tool will enable you to sell more ad impressions. If you're selling products or services on your site, this tool will significantly increase your sales.

captivateinc, Oct 20, 2009 IP