1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Quality Cpanel hosting, from Sydney Australia, from $5

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by matt_62, Jul 6, 2013.

• Ownership of this domain has been verified.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

1 - links are unique sites linking in, not individual links.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Basic Web Solutions PTY LTD (basicweb.com.au) is an official and registered Australian Company. Our ABN is 33 163 797 395.

We provide Hosting in Dallas, Texas, as well as we provide hosting in Sydney Australia.

[​IMG]

Our shared hosting plans start from $5 AUD (approx $4.53 USD), and includes features, such as sitebuilder software, automated backups, and Softaculous 1 click installer. Our servers are powered by Cpanel and cloud linux.

It is my intention to NOT oversell, and provide a quality and stable hosting environment. As such the HDD, and Bandwidth space is GUARANTEED, and the main limitation is that you don't use excessive amounts of cpu / ram.

If you have any questions, or need help, then feel free to post here, or PM me. Alternatively you can email me at Support (at) basicweb.com.au

For a limited time only, get 50% off for life on yearly hosting -> use coupon code: 50%off
    (the discount is only for US shared hosting, not Australian shared hosting)

No free trials, but cancel within 21 days for 100% refund on your hosting.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2014
    matt_62, Jul 6, 2013 IP
  2. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Basic Web Solutions offers:
    - shared hosting from US based servers
    - shared hosting from Australian servers
    - backup solutions for other webhosting companies.
    Plans start from $5aud per month (approx $4.60USD)

All shared hosting plans come with a 14 day money back refund policy. However, if you would like a 30 day free trial of our hosting services, please contact me, and I will do my best to help you out.

A little about my backup solutions for hosts.
    I know that many hosts that use reseller accounts have limited resources in being able to set up a proper backup solution, and I am tired of hearing of resellers constantly not having backups and getting themselves into trouble for their own incompetence.
    I know that new hosting providers need a cheap, easy to use backup storage solution, and this is exactly what I provide.

for the backup solutions, what I am offering is this:
    1. storage space on a shared cpanel server.
    As its a dedicated server, your space is guaranteed. You get none of the BS of "excess resource usage". No other host offers this. They might offer "unlimited"... but its not.

2. Once you sign up as a paying member (excludes free trial periods), you will get a license to use whmeasybackup software - you wont own the license, you will just get a license key you can use whilever you are paying for the service..

3. Typically, once you signup with me, it would take less then 30 mins for you to have setup the backup software and have it running, which is faster and more convenient then taking up other backup solutions.

Features of the software included: whmeasybackup
    Whmeasybackup is run via cron, and as such it is possible to have some of your accounts backed up daily, or weekly, (or hourly), and whmeasy will run a full cpanel backup and ftp it directly to your backup space.

plans
    at the moment, I have 3 plans on offer,
    trial : 5gb hdd for free for 30days (no license included until you upgrade OR buy one. You can use the trial version though to backup to 3 accounts, perfect for the new host with 1-3 clients!)
    plan 1: 5gb hdd for $5aud (about $4.60 usd)
    plan 2: 25gb hdd for $15aud (about $13.90 usd)

CONTACT ME if you need a free trial that is longer then 1 months, I am happy to try to help you, so that you have a backup solution in place while you build up your client list.

the server is located in the US, however, I am an official Australian registered company.

basic rules for this service, is that it is only to be used for storage of cpanel backups, NOT for web hosting, or file sharing. Anyone caught gaming the system to use for webhosting, or other will be terminated immediately.

So if you are a host, that is using a cpanel reseller account, and you care about your clients, then why not send me a PM, and let me see if I can create a package that suits your needs, or you can signup here

Last edited: Sep 29, 2013
    matt_62, Sep 29, 2013 IP
  3. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    For the next 10 clients, I am providing a special offer.

I am offering no support plans, for $1 per month. Cancel within 21 days for 100% refund. (members that pay yearly get 45 days to cancel for 100% refund)

Your site will be hosted in Dallas, Texas. Use this link to signup:
    https://basicweb.com.au/billing/cart.php?a=add&pid=20

Package includes:
    25 Gb bandwidth
    1 Gb webspace
    3 Email accounts
    3 MySql databases
    unmetered subdomains
    unmetered addons domains

Dont have $1? No worries! Let me know what online services you provide, and perhaps we can do a deal!

matt_62, Nov 28, 2014 IP
  4. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Hey everyone, I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and as such, I am giving out a special deal that is exclusive to DP, for my no-support hosting plans.

use coupon code:
    merryxmas
    (Note, this coupon is limited for the first 10 signups.)

use link: https://basicweb.com.au/billing/cart.php?a=add&pid=20

And this will give you:
    25 Gb bandwidth
    1 Gb webspace
    3 Email accounts
    3 MySql databases
    unmetered subdomains
    unmetered addons domains
    hosted in Dallas Texas

Signup for yearly, and get ALL this for just $0.01 for the first 12 months, ($10 per year recurring)

So Merry Christmas to everyone.

matt_62, Dec 24, 2014 IP
  5. Skribblez

Skribblez Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 10
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Straya m8

Skribblez, Jan 12, 2015 IP
    matt_62 likes this.