1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

FREE Coaching: The Brilliant Way To Earn Clickbank Commissions In Less Than 10 Hours!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Franck S, Dec 23, 2007.

1. GeorgR.

GeorgR. Peon

Best Answers:
    Franck,

i dont get your post. You're talking about blogging. So..as many other marketers i do have MANY of my own sites, blogging, i blog ond review on Squidoo etc..etc...

I am still missing the "kicker-trick" which would make me $$$$$ per day....because i dont see any high visitor numbers eg. on squidoo...and all the otehr sites are also only good for "occasional" sales.

2) You say use KW like <xxxx> scam
    I heard to not use this in PPC - respective even to exclude any searches like "scam" because people looking for <whatever> scam are NOT usually buyers!

GeorgR., Jan 1, 2008 IP
  2. Franck S

Franck S Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi mate,

I am talking about your OWN blog. If you targeted the niche right, you should make a lot of sales.

What you need to do is to target the long tail.

As for the scam keyword, I don't do ppc that much, but it does work very well with seo, because those people are HIGHLY interested in the subject, but they are afraid of being scammed.

When they read your HONEST review of the product, they could buy through your link.

IMHO, this advice is crap!

Here is my advice: instead of looking at what people say, TEST your own stuff.

All the best,
    Franck.

Franck S, Jan 2, 2008 IP
  3. Franck S

Franck S Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, you can make money mate, focus on article marketing, it works, but avoid the "money on line niche" at the beginning.

and if you want private coaching, just register here and wait for an announcement:

http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mentor/

I'll get in touch with you soon.

Franck S, Jan 2, 2008 IP
  4. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the informative thread I was applying your technics b4 I even read ur thread so I must be doing something right!! I've been making some good money so far been only going a month and made 3k so far I even broke the $300 mark!! I'm trying to diversify and try other products but they've been less successful when applying the same methods do you any suggestions of how I can get these other products to rank well in the search engine?

Patchkaa, Jan 2, 2008 IP
  5. Franck S

Franck S Peon

Best Answers:
    Good results you have here.

I wrote a report a while ago about Seo, you can download it here (it's a pdf file):

http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/books/GoogleTop10Secrets.pdf

Franck S, Jan 7, 2008 IP