1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

FREE Coaching: The Brilliant Way To Earn Clickbank Commissions In Less Than 10 Hours!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Franck S, Dec 23, 2007.

1. Tazer Dude

Tazer Dude Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey ...I did check my PM inbox....thank you very much.

Tazer Dude, Dec 28, 2007 IP
  2. Franck S

Franck S Peon

Best Answers:
    Glad that you like my thread mates, keep the questions coming...

Franck S, Dec 28, 2007 IP
  3. cyber-world

cyber-world Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    THanx......

cyber-world, Dec 29, 2007 IP
  4. markov

markov Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey! At last I've found an interesting thread on CB. Do u manage any keyword density while writing the article? Apart from SCAM what are the other words that we could target?

markov, Dec 29, 2007 IP
  5. Franck S

Franck S Peon

Best Answers:
    This is an excellent question.

I don't care to much about keyword density. All that I do is:

1. Adding the keyword in the title
    2. Be sure that it is at the end of the page
    3. Add it a couple of time with some variations.

Special Tip: I get 2 or 3 links from another blog and a Squidoo lens if there is a lot of competition.

--> As for the other words:

=> "Download Adwordstnt"
    ==> "Buy Adwordstnt"
    => "Purchase Adwordstnt"
    ==> "Adwordstnt by Owen Lee" (with the name of the creator)
    ==> you can also see dp keyword tool and type the product name to see other variations.

Let me know if there is anything.

Franck S, Dec 29, 2007 IP
  6. ameyjah

ameyjah Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot, I really liked your sincere help. My rep is on the way. But can you explain me more abt this particular point. what is lead generator.
    in fact what is lead.

And one another question:
    1) Did you buy any book like affiliate project x or some thing like that or learnt it with hard way. Which one is best way to go for affiliate sales.

ameyjah, Dec 29, 2007 IP
  7. Franck S

Franck S Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the rep amejyah, I appreciate mate.

A lead is someone who will enter into your marketing funnel. In other words, someone who will give you his name and email address.

I mean that merchant are using affiliate to build their subscriber's list at no cost.

It works like this: when I send a visitor to a merchant, he does one of this two:

1. He buys the product
    2. He doesn't buy and register for his newsletter
    3. he leaves

What many affiliates don't know is that the merchant will then earn a lot of money from this lead (buyer or subscriber). For this reason, affiliates must take their share of the backend, and gather the visitor name and email address as well.

Like this, overtime when the affiliate develop his own products, he will already have a customer list.

In fact, the more leads you have, the more your business will improve.

I bought many ebooks (some of them: secret affiliate weapon. Super affiliate handbook, high profit affiliate marketing, I also tried the affiliate classroom), but what helped me the most was affilorama (a membership site), and coaching.

But books alone are not enough, although you are already experienced. Plus once a book is live on the net, hundreds will apply the techniques... For this reasons, you need to test stuff yourself, and from there, you develop your own techniques. At this point, it becomes really interesting.

You take a concept or two, you improve, you add a third one...

Franck S, Dec 29, 2007 IP
  8. WilsonA

WilsonA Active Member

Best Answers:
    WilsonA, Dec 29, 2007 IP
  9. Franck S

Franck S Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey mate, you are a digger...

Yes, Chris is a genious in marketing man! We started almost at the same time... He is a millionaire, and I am earning 5 figures a year.

The man is really strong.

Keep your question coming mates.

Franck S, Dec 30, 2007 IP
  10. ameyjah

ameyjah Peon

Best Answers:
    sorry, but I need another help. Your advices have increased my sells by 200%. yeah I made 3 sales today with profit of 130$. hat's off to you.
    my question:
    Somewhere I read that "Instead of promoting the already saturated products like G assassin , promote newer product". But how can we sure about the ROI of newer product. And how to recognize next big product before launch like Google Assassin made good fuss but I was unaware of it till 12 th dec

ameyjah, Dec 30, 2007 IP
  11. Franck S

Franck S Peon

Best Answers:
    Wohoo! that's truly awesome.

To spot the next big hit products, I am subscribed to dozens of Internet marketing newsletters.. They hit my inbox automatically (I have a special email for this purpose...)

Plus owners send you their products when they know you can send some sales their way. Believe me, they search for affiliates and JV partners like crazy, because affiliates make them rich... They do ppc for them, seo...

As for the ROI, you know if the merchant tested his sales page. In this case, he will give you his conversion rates. Now, if for example, the conversion rate is 2%, to know your future ROI, you need to calculate the cost per sale.

You need to divide net profit per number of visitors to know how much you can spend per to get a new customer (at this point, you break even)

EX: Let's say you had 478 visitors and 2 sales at $35.78 . All you need to do is to divide your net profits ($35.78 * 2 = 71.56) by unique visitors.

it will be: $71.56/478 = $1,4 (this means that you can spend up to $1.4 to get a new customer. if you spend more, you will lose money... If you spend less, you are in profits! With SEO & blogging, you have a biggest ROI than PPC)

As for your ROI, you will be able to know after a couple of visitors and sales.

Again, it's awesome! Good job!

Franck S, Dec 30, 2007 IP
  12. Tazer Dude

Tazer Dude Active Member

Best Answers:
    Frank
    I am taking notes as I read..this thread is bookmarked.....

Tazer Dude, Dec 31, 2007 IP
  13. WilsonA

WilsonA Active Member

Best Answers:
    frank, I have another question
    - you know how people say the best time to get into a product is
    when it has just been released which I totally agree with
    my question have you had any luck selling old "internet marketing"
    related product, old means more than 2 months old
    cause for instance I see forex enterprise doing very well and its
    quite old who is still buying it?

WilsonA, Dec 31, 2007 IP
  14. Franck S

Franck S Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, there is money in old marketing products, as long as it's a quality product. I promote products that are more than 2 months old.

As for Forex entreprise, I saw this promoted on adwords. It's not a problem, because every single month, NEW people come in the Internet to learn how to make money, and the phenomena isn't going to stop anytime soon.

Look at this: every person in this forum is making some cash on the Internet... and have some friends. As for me, my friend always ask me what's my job... Now, many of them are trying their hands at Internet marketing... they will tell their friends.. It's viral.

Bottom line, thousands of people don't know that these are old products and will buy them!

Look at burnthefat.com (I posted this earlier), it's online since 2003 and hundreds of people buy it every single week non stop 24/7.

Franck S, Dec 31, 2007 IP
  15. ameyjah

ameyjah Peon

Best Answers:
    hey Franck S, I really want to say thank you. Because my todays sells has crossed 200$ a mark. I am really happy that your tricks has made some wonders, keep doing good job.

ameyjah, Dec 31, 2007 IP
  16. rcj662

rcj662 Guest

Best Answers:
    Some good info

rcj662, Dec 31, 2007 IP
  17. WilsonA

WilsonA Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks, I still have more questions
    - I do not know which niches you target but from your experience
    where do you think the money is to be made in clickbank, you
    do not have to be specific you can just say health, sports, im
    which of them in your opinion sucks

WilsonA, Dec 31, 2007 IP
  18. JohnS0N

JohnS0N Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Excellent thread Frank. Although your points are already in my "applied methods" list and I didn't learn anything new, I confirm and agree with all your points. I don't doubt many will improve their online profits by 100%

JohnS0N, Jan 1, 2008 IP
  19. Franck S

Franck S Peon

Best Answers:
    People want to be healthier, richer, they want more security, more time with their family, recognition, etc...

All the niches above are full of people ready to send you their money.

Think about how you will make people's life better, and you are on your way to making a lot of cash. there is no secret... Promote to people what they already want.

Health is an excellent niche.

Franck.

Franck S, Jan 1, 2008 IP
  20. shkad14

shkad14 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am very green at all this. I signed up with CJ Saturday. I havent signed up with CB yet. I want to find some one I can possibly sign up under who can teach me.

I know nothing of affiliate marketing. Your tips are awesome. I am more of an article writer. Can I make money doing the affiliate thing if I focus soley on writing articles 5-10 per week per item? I want to use domain names that redirect to the items sales page.

Is this a good idea?

shkad14, Jan 1, 2008 IP