1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Free Click and Conversion Tracking for Websites

Discussion in 'Sites' started by medialab, Jun 25, 2017.

Hey Everyone!

This auction is for a custom built click and conversion tracking SAAS. The website is completely up and running, it's also completely unique - no template, no script, custom designed and coded by me.

Thus far all I have done is a small group of 25 beta testers, they put about 600,000 clicks through and it is working great.

To bid/buy you will need:

1. A good server, lots of clicks means lots of memory usage
    2. An SSL cert, it's designed to have one
    3. Ability to set up cron jobs (there are 3 to automate everything)
    4. Paypal Notify turned on for any payments

This is not just some template website, this is custom built and designed, there will only ever be 1.
    I have done nothing really in the way of marketing or advertising so it will be up to you!

Why are you selling this site?

I am working on some other projects at the moment, this site will do well but I can't give it the attention it needs to thrive.

How is it monetized?
    The first 25 links are free, additional links are $1 each, there's also a spot for advertising inside the user accounts.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    I have a Facebook account I started but don't use, you can have it!

How much time does this site take to run?
    None to run, it's 100% automated, but to get more users and traffic you will need to do some work of course

What challenges are there with running this site?
    The biggest thing you are going to run into is server memory, lots of clicks and traffic take lots of memory. Do not bid or buy if you don't have a good server to run this on, a shared plan won't work, you need at least a VPS or Dedicated. I am using 25% memory and I have a VPS, of course that's with about 25,000 clicks a day.

medialab, Jun 25, 2017 IP