1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free Business Consulting!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by TheGlobber, Dec 16, 2013.

Hello guys,

A friend of mine is a professional online business consultant and he is currently trying to expand his clientele so he offered me 5 brief online business consultations (one pagers) for FREE.

These consultations are for:

- Someone who already has a business and would like a professional opinion on solving a problem or possible ways to grow his business

- Someone who always wanted to start his own online business but never did

I don't know what to do with them and Digital Point is the best place to give them (it helped me a lot when I first started trying internet marketing) so here you go. It is also my way of saying "Thank you DP".

Anyone interested just post below. The first 5 will get one consultation each.

Enjoy!

TheGlobber, Dec 16, 2013 IP
    bumba1988 likes this.
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Very smooth and slick piece of advertising. I really enjoy seeing novel and clever ways to promote business.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2013
    Spoiltdiva, Dec 16, 2013 IP
  3. TheGlobber

TheGlobber Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello there.

Not sure what you are implying. :)

I think it is pretty straightforward. Just helping out a friend.

TheGlobber, Dec 16, 2013 IP
  4. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Okay, I am willing to "bite" on this offer and suggest that the consultation be provided as part of this thread so that all can see. I started a thread on DP a while back asking for marketing/product ideas to enhance my existing business. Here is a link to that thread:

https://forums.digitalpoint.com/thr...sed-product-for-distribution-company.2693887/

Of course, your friend can offer other marketing/sales assistance if it is determined that another approach would be more beneficial. The above link has more information about my business but please let me know if you need anything else.

I look forward to the consultation. Thanks.

jrbiz, Dec 16, 2013 IP
  5. Yesenia Cuddy

Yesenia Cuddy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It really great to provide business consulting services free of cost. But still I think it’s difficult initially. But however your friend needs to keep his passion up. Business consulting is already ruled by Big MNC's like KPMG. But still I believe who have passion in the mind and courage in the heart can’t be defeated.

Yesenia Cuddy, Feb 3, 2014 IP
  6. Skin3

Skin3 Member

Best Answers:
    Hi there, I would appreciate if I get some tips. I fall in the second category btw, 'Someone who always wanted to start his own online business but never did'. Following is the link to the thread i started seeking business suggestions.

https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/help-suggestions-regarding-opening-a-website.2705747/

Skin3, Feb 3, 2014 IP
  7. XooX

XooX Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm just curious why your "friend" hasn't taken the time to post about it himself ;)

XooX, Feb 4, 2014 IP
  8. Exppress Car Wash

Exppress Car Wash Member

Best Answers:
    I am really impressed with your marketing trick. It's different thing you are helping your friend.

Exppress Car Wash, Feb 4, 2014 IP
  9. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Note that I have heard nothing from the OP or his "friend" since I agreed to be a guinea pig for him.

jrbiz, Feb 4, 2014 IP
  10. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    That is because the "friend" exists only in the OP's imagination. Smooth...real smooth...not particularly honest but smooth.;)

Spoiltdiva, Feb 4, 2014 IP
  11. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I suppose if the OP had posted a link or inserted some other promotional information, it might have been smooth. But, it is not so smooth if you or your (imaginary) friend don't at least try to deliver on the promotional offer. You tend to get bad press as the OP is getting now in this thread.

jrbiz, Feb 4, 2014 IP
  12. gambler53

gambler53 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I will pass this along to people I know who might need it. I will also recommend you in general if I like what I see.

gambler53, Feb 4, 2014 IP