1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[FREE BLUEPRINT] How I Made My First $1000 Online in 30 days from scratch for Newbies

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by markinternet, Jun 3, 2012.

This is for newbies who are not sure where to start and what to do to get their online business up and running and make
    their first $1000 online.So i thought i would give back as many people have helped me on this forum and i appreciate them very much

Here are the step by step instructions for a newbie so here goes: ( By the way i have tested this and it works consistently)

Step 1.Find a hungry market and find there problems and offer them a solution to that problem.This can be in the form of a product or service.I personally would stick to either the health, wealth or relashionship markets and pick a sub niche within that.

Step 2.Create a product of your own, this could be an ebook, Audio or video product.
    For creating video i recommend using camtasia studio and for audio use audacity.Just plug in your mic, create a presentation on 6 steps to losing weight etc ( Adapt to your niche) on office or google docs and press record on camtasia.
    Now here is what i would do if you are just starting out and as you won’t have any influence or experience why not interview an expert in your chosen niche.You can find them on google, amazon, clickbank and authority blogs and of course the warrior forum ( for the internet marketing niche).

Now from experience here is the key to getting experts to say yes and this has worked 70% of the time which is very good.Its always about whats in it for them, not whats in it for you.
    So how could you motivate them to say yes?

1. Offer them the full rights to the interview so they can sell it themselves
    2. Tell them its extra exposure for them and free publicity.
    3. Tell them you will distribute X amount of copies in Y amount of time.They may ask why you think that, so be ready.
    4. Tell them they can promote their own products and services on the interview

This will hit hot buttons in them and get them to say yes.I have done this countless times. What i love about this technique is newbies can use and ride of somebody else’s experience and creates branding by association and gives you leverage in the market your in and your name is out there.

Step 3. Ok so you have got them to say yes, next you arrange a time for the interview and do the interview over skype and record it using pamela for skype its like $30 real cheap and is brilliant. Get a snowball mic from amazon for $60 and your up and running.
    remember you can also do 10 interviews and bundle them as a package and sell a box set of 10 DVD’s and recycle the content for your memberships site.

Step 4. Create your sales materials. For quick ease i would do a sales video, but if your new this might be intimidating so i would do a sales letter, just model other successful sales letters out there in your market place and model the best elements.

Step 5. Put your sales letter /video on clickbank, its like $49 one off set up fee and your up and running once approved in a few days, they also have a built in affiliate program so affiliates can start promoting your product.
    Make sure you set the price of your product for $10, a low price point packed full of amazing value.The reason why you would do this is it builds massive trust right on the point of sale at the beginning and your customer is very very happy.This sets you up for later upsells etc.

At this stage your not thinking about profit but getting the customer.Build your customer database that is key, the profit is made on the back end.

Step 6. Get Traffic to your sales page/video
    I am always testing traffic techniques in my business daily and i currently am testing solo ads.I will let you all know on the results from this.
    The following traffic strategies have worked well for me.

1. Getting on page 1 of google with any keyword.This is the way i have used to get on page 1 of google with any competitive keyword.
    What you do is write a press release or get a professional to write it for you and submit to free press release site such as
    24-7pressrelease.com or pr.com

now here is the crucial point. Your title needs to have your keyword phrase once and the summary and your first paragraph needs to have your keyword phrase at least once maybe twice in it. That is so important for google ranking page 1.
    News stories have authority and anything newsworthy with an angle to place your product or service can be great.Also look out for hot topics and seasonal events, can you attach your product to any of these events.eg Valentines day perfect for your dating DVD/Ebook etc

2. Ebay Traffic. I get lots of customers daily on ebay.Now there is something i have to say with this.I don’t make my money on ebay, i offer a really cheap $1 product on ebay to build my customer database only.When i ship them out the physical product normally CD/DVD i send it in a 2 dvd closed case and the other DVD is my Back end product for $297.
    The back end is where the profits are and as the price is so low, you get tons of buyers quickly into your income funnell.The great thing about ebay is high quality buyer traffic, they are searching for products to buy, so are qualified customers.

3.Integration marketing.This is so powerful i cant tell you.
    What you do is you search for people in your market that hold the traffic like forums, companies on page 1 of google, popular clickbank sites,people with huge mailing lists etc and you go to them and ask them if they will promote your product/put your advert on there thankyou page/Autoresponder sequence/blog etc in exchange for a commission + extra added value.

What i mean by extra added value is, you need to offer these people more than just commission for them to promote your product.They wont promote your product if there is nothing in it for them.Every one just offers commission, it does not work.
    What i do is find out what they really need and offer them something in addition to the commission.

In the past i might offer to rewrite their sales letter or moderate the forum/blog for them for 1 hour a day etc and then you see if the extra time its taken you to do that task is compensated by the sales your making from that activity.
    You should be integrating your marketing daily to get maximum results and it leverages your time and effort as affiliates etc are driving the traffic not you.

What i will say is that use google docs to store your documents, and have manuals for every process in your business its brilliant and it leverages your time.Record it step by step.
    I also suggest using Drop box for backing up your files too, its excellent and you can access your files from any computer with an internet connection
    Anyway i hope that helps people and gets you making sales and building your business.

The mentor who taught me is making over $100K per month currently online ( Yes its very real ) and i am learning so much from him.Hes a top guru and i am
    grateful for his teachings. Click Here for more information

All the best

Mark

markinternet, Jun 3, 2012 IP
  2. RubenMHill

RubenMHill Peon

Best Answers:
    Ebay traffic is a new method for me.. Thanks :)

RubenMHill, Jun 3, 2012 IP