1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free Backlinks High PR on 30 minute

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by suwandichen13, Jul 2, 2015.

Hi Guys i want to share how to get free high pagerank backlinks within 30 min, you can submit your domain on the input form and waiting the tool working.

Backlinks Generator Tool

suwandichen13, Jul 2, 2015 IP
  2. BranTheMan

BranTheMan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    That's a neat little tool you have there. Thanks a lot for sharing

I'm on mobile right now... Anyone know if the links are do follow? or is this just a pinging service? I'm not home on my browser that has the dofollow/nofollow extension so I have no idea.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2016
    BranTheMan, Jul 6, 2015 IP
  3. suwandichen13

suwandichen13 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    About do follow or nofollow doesnt really matter now.
    Link will be always be link. Even it nofollow.

Regard

suwandichen13, Jul 6, 2015 IP
  4. SvetaRozy

SvetaRozy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    it's just "who is" services ...many sites from list have No Links at all... only domain information...

SvetaRozy, Jul 6, 2015 IP
  5. Zherebets

Zherebets Member

Best Answers:
    quite well for new sites indexing.
    you may organize a similar with zennoposter

Zherebets, Jul 6, 2015 IP
  6. suwandichen13

suwandichen13 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    some domain information also intact with domain url too.

suwandichen13, Jul 7, 2015 IP
  7. SvetaRozy

SvetaRozy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    but most af all links are "404" or offer to buy domain, or nonsensical redirect (without backlink) ... urlashare, statbrain, southerneducation, mvy, ultimate-rihanna, umslradio, submitexpress, backtalk, paulcarr....
    in general: quality ,even for indexing new site - zero!

SvetaRozy, Jul 7, 2015 IP
  8. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Virus detect [Malware Url]
    http://381c56adab843f99f9c91e74e41fad2e.dnspao.com/alexa/Index.asp?url=www.yourdomain.com
    Code (markup):
    Please check your website again.

humtuma, Jul 15, 2015 IP
  9. TungstonKnight

TungstonKnight Banned

Best Answers:
    It stops on 24. What is the point?

TungstonKnight, Jul 16, 2015 IP
  10. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You should never use these shady type of backlink tools...
    along with "whois" links, they are about as worthless as signature
    links these days. You are only telling google that you are a spammer.
    If you want to take a chance, then you are far better off doing
    some research, and hire a link builder that has experience; at least
    they may do a far better job then some shady tool that will do zero....
    Build links where they count. Dont build links just because....

dscurlock, Jul 18, 2015 IP
  11. TungstonKnight

TungstonKnight Banned

Best Answers:
    Actually, I see great success from using these types of backlinks. New sites generate these automatically on their own and over time. I have never had a site penalized for running it through these tools. I agree with what you are saying but only up to a point, it all comes down to experience and you don't have that experience you are just beeing a sheeple and saying what everyone else who hasn't use them is saying. I say, get the experience first before you go around telling people whats good for their site otherwise you're nothing more than a clanging symbol. These sites work, that's why these sites that get them exist..

TungstonKnight, Jul 18, 2015 IP
  12. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Sites that get indexed on these low end "whois" sites is not natural selection; Someone simply enters your url either automated or manual
    into their site, then their site will do the rest by indexing you into the system. The content on such sites is not unique, and for the most
    part duplicate content from one page to the next, you may not get banned, penalized, but certainly no high rewards for being on these sites,
    and even though some of these sites may pick your domain up into their system, why would anyone want that anyway? These are the
    type of links that I would consider very low quality. One quality link would blow 100-1000 whois links out of the water any day of the week....
    I would hope that your goals in life would be to achieve more then low quality back links, and using any automated tools is against
    googles terms of service, google wants you to gain your reputation own, not by cheating the system, now that does not mean google
    will ban sites instantly for using these type of tools in a low/moderate manner, but it still can be a risk non the same, and once google
    sees that your site is not fit for their ranks, then you will be done in google, as they will dump you out the window like a used up whore....
    if you are going to use 3rd party services or tools, then buffer them to your 2nd and 3rd tier sites so that your money site will be safe....

dscurlock, Jul 18, 2015 IP
  13. TungstonKnight

TungstonKnight Banned

Best Answers:
    Natural selection? Isn't that to do with evolution and the origin of species by Charles Darwin? You get lots of links from different IP's, classes, ranges and not just whois sites either.
    It's just like anything that you build a lot of whether they be directory links, bookmarks, articles, its all the same when you have many of them just part of your overall backlinks.
    I agree yes you can't just rely on these only as these days you usually need to do more other than good on page seo and content and high authority backlinks and social signals.
    But don't get all high and mighty about it and judge people for it and then slander them for it if they are building links in some way what is that to you?
    F google, google wants you to act like a robot and make you think it knows what its doing when really it has no idea and is and will always be a search engine.
    I have never had those things happen to any of my sites ever in over 10+ years maybe you are talking from your own experience.
    I get what you are saying though as said and agree with you, dont just use them only for SEO obviously and they are good for indexing buffer sites etc.
    But like any source of backlinks, they aren't spam until Google marks them as spam, example phpforums used to be good until Google marked them as spam.
    Since these are all sorts of different sites, not just whois sites, it would be very hard for G to identify all the platforms and do that.

TungstonKnight, Jul 18, 2015 IP
  14. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    First of all, you should never use an automated system for creating backlinks.

Second, can you show me some backlinks that are being created? I am not finding a single one.

Matthew Sayle, Sep 5, 2015 IP
  15. TungstonKnight

TungstonKnight Banned

Best Answers:
    Uh oh here comes the DP police.

Why do you think that is? Because it works simple as and Google don't like that.

And as long as it works people will be doing it. Suck it up.
    Seriously?

TungstonKnight, Sep 5, 2015 IP
  16. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    Yes, I am serious.

I checked about a dozen and couldn't find one.

Can you show me where the backlink is being created? I am assuming the anchor text is going to be the URL.

Matthew Sayle, Sep 5, 2015 IP
  17. TungstonKnight

TungstonKnight Banned

Best Answers:
    Backlink Generator Tools create pages on statistic/whois type sites. They don't create anchor text links.
    Only some of them provide an anchor text link, mostly the anchor is the link in that case.
    Sometimes no hyperlinked URL link is even created, its simply a "reference".

Example
    http://www.cubestat.com/digitalpoint.com
    http://whois.tools4noobs.com/info/digitalpoint.com
    http://www.builtwith.com/?digitalpoint.com
    http://www.aboutus.org/digitalpoint.com
    http://www.similarsites.com/sites-like/digitalpoint.com

And they're not going to show up in the index overnight!

TungstonKnight, Sep 6, 2015 IP
  18. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    From your VERY OWN example I am getting a 404 error - I am sure Google LOVES those!

If you can't click it, it's not a backlink.

You can learn a lot more with your ears open and your mouth shut.

Matthew Sayle, Sep 6, 2015 IP
  19. TungstonKnight

TungstonKnight Banned

Best Answers:
    Oh nice one cheers. Its impossible for you to leave a thread comment without leaving some sort of derogatory remark isn't it?

Have you started this to get into some sort of argument with me or something?? It seems in EVERY single one of your threads, you start off asking some sort of trick question that eventually leads to you talking to the other person like they are a piece of crap and it ends up ruining the thread and pissing people off. Why do you do that man? Do you have some sort of mental or emotional problem?? Its bloody ridiculous!

You are a hypocrite anyway! Have heard recently how you tried to hack someone's server and how you go around sending abusive emails to people out of the blue... Pathetic!
    Google doesn't "love" or "hate". It's a machine, it cannot think for itself... That's a typical wrong thinking by a layman who thinks that Google is a conscientious, self thinking terminator. It is not. It works like any computer program that follows a set of commands and rules. It always does what its told. It never gets tired. It never complains. It never praises. And it never feels love or hate.

It's just ONE out of many that you can create. Having a 404 error on a backlink to your site out of the thousands of backlinks your site will have pales into insignificance to one tiny whois site that isn't linking out properly. Everyone has broken backlinks or backlinks break from time to time. Google doesn't punish you for having a backlink on a page that is broke!

Also a lot of times, these sites will link to your Alexa rating page too. Example, check at the bottom here http://livingclean.com.cubestat.com/
    Does Google still considers plain URL's as backlinks? Even if they are hyperlinked or not? There is much speculation on this. But one thing is for sure.. There is NOBODY that knows HOW Google's algorithem works and NOBODY (Unless they work for Googles Algo Writing Team) can say if Google does or doesn't consider them "backlinks". So for you to sit there and say that it's not a backlink, that's your own take on it. That's not written in stone. Its still a "reference" to the domain. It's still a "citation" at the end of the day.

http://www.quora.com/Does-a-plain-text-without-the-a-href-tags-count-as-a-backlink

Last edited: Sep 6, 2015
    TungstonKnight, Sep 6, 2015 IP
  20. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    Can you show me one example of this?

It's a figure of speech :D

I thought Google was a machine, how can it possibly consider something?

Do you know the whole story? Maybe you should learn some facts first.

Obviously I am doing nothing wrong because I have never been warned by Digital Point about my behavior - yet, the person you are referring to has been banned - how funny is that?

Scammers hate me, so now we know which team you play for :D

Matthew Sayle, Sep 6, 2015 IP