1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free Backlink Builder

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by slmgroup, Jan 14, 2013.

Let's make this thread a resource for all free seo tools and share the ones you have tried.

I'll start with:

BOM Free Link Builder - Mixed Links + Rapid Indexer

Social Monkee - Good for Social Bookmarking Links

Share yours.

Sarah

Last edited: Jan 14, 2013
    slmgroup, Jan 14, 2013 IP
  2. Dada1988

Dada1988 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Can you give more description of these two tools?

Dada1988, Jan 14, 2013 IP
  3. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Both of the link builder no doubt can give you fast link but sorry to said that the quality of the backlink is low

lifeplayer, Jan 14, 2013 IP
  4. noodlemanc

noodlemanc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Free link builders, or ANY link builders for that matter, will just give you a whole heap of shitty links - At best, they'll have minimal impact on your website's rank. At worst, they'll get your site delisted by Google. The best way to get backlinks is the good old fashioned way: Do it yourself :)

noodlemanc, Jan 14, 2013 IP
  5. Jack_The_Stripper

Jack_The_Stripper Member

Best Answers:
    What you mean with low quality? Are the sites linked to "shitty" or what do you mean?

Jack_The_Stripper, Jan 15, 2013 IP
  6. PassGoSEO

PassGoSEO Member

Best Answers:
    These tools typically just submit your url to a ton of directories, domain stats sites, that sort of thing. If Google finds nothing but 3000 backlinks from stats sites to your domain, what do you think they will assume?

That's right. That you've used a bit of software to try and cheap your way into the SERPs.

For some strange reason Google don't like people doing that.

In fact, they've made it clear:- only earned links will count in future.

PassGoSEO, Jan 15, 2013 IP
  7. Jack_The_Stripper

Jack_The_Stripper Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds quite logical - thanks for the explanation!

Jack_The_Stripper, Jan 15, 2013 IP
  8. PassGoSEO

PassGoSEO Member

Best Answers:
    You're welcome Jack. The days are gone when even 'Grey Hat' was a good idea. Better to keep it squeaky clean because the Googleboys are shooting first, and asking questions later...

PassGoSEO, Jan 15, 2013 IP
  9. indiasbull

indiasbull Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    if anything u got for free, go for it, doesnt matter quality is low or good, free work/thing is always good :)

we all r not google, we have to survive for long time.

indiasbull, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  10. PassGoSEO

PassGoSEO Member

Best Answers:
    My God. Spoken like someone who doesn't care if his site gets banned.

You are responsible for your use of software to promote your site. It doesn't matter if it is free, or costs a million - if Google has decided against that product, YOU will be the one to suffer.

PassGoSEO, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  11. slmgroup

slmgroup Guest

Best Answers:
    Why such long argument on something that you have not tried or do not want to try. Sounds like anti-free. Passing comments is good but the purpose of thread was not to discuss the quality of links and rather sharing the tools.

Sarah

slmgroup, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  12. PassGoSEO

PassGoSEO Member

Best Answers:
    Free can be good. No one can deny that. But arguing that ALL free things MUST be good is not correct.

There's some free chewing gum on the sole of my shoe. Help yourself.

As for whether or not the link builder is any use - Google have made it abundantly clear that they can now spot statistically abnormal patterns in linking. This has enabled them to differentiate between 'earned' backlinks, and 'fake' backlinks. Only earned backlinks count anymore.

So - bottom line - best case using this software is you waste your time, disk space and bandwidth. Worst case, you get banned. if you are concerned about what you recommend to less experienced people in your industry, you should be fully aware of why you are doing it.

Does that answer your question?

PassGoSEO, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  13. Cant.org

Cant.org Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I haven't tried any Link building software or website, I'd rather do it manually, or hire someone to do it manually, you may get a link from PR 0 - 7 Pages, however the total OBL on that page can be 1k or even 100k.

Cant.org, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  14. slmgroup

slmgroup Guest

Best Answers:
    Yeah, like you are promoting your signature in this forum and that's probably the reason of all your posts.

slmgroup, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  15. PassGoSEO

PassGoSEO Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I highly recommend it. I have complete faith in it, seeing as I use it myself, with great success.

What I don't use are 'spammy' products that Google have clearly indicated are likely to get you banned, such as automated backlink systems.

Free, or $159 a month 'sepuke' - it's all the same to Google. They spot you using them, they will ban you. It's that simple.

Like... doh.

PassGoSEO, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  16. michael.maricich

michael.maricich Member

Best Answers:
    I just checked out the link in your signature looks like a great service. But i disagree with you little bit. If you know how to use the software the way it should be used then you can have much success. You can't just go blasting links everywhere anymore. I been using automated link builders for years and not one site ever dropped. As long as you know how to use seo's best practices then you can set everything up before hand and then drip feed it so your not manually signing in and posting the content.

michael.maricich, Jan 20, 2013 IP
  17. PassGoSEO

PassGoSEO Member

Best Answers:
    The times they are a changing, my friend.

Last year, Google rolled out changes specifically designed to detect 'unearned' backlinks. They had to do it, because the alternative was to stop factoring in backlinks altogether - something they can't do for various reasons you already know.

So whatever you have used in the past, it's time to move on, because no matter how clever the software, if it doesn't produce a linkage profile that falls within a deviation of their statistical norms (generated by analysing the entire web!), Google will assume you are gaming the SERPs, not earning backlinks through good content, and wham - bye bye.

That's the nature of the Web - everything changes, all the time, including how to get banned by Google.

PassGoSEO, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  18. SKULL

SKULL Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Is it not better to buy payed link submissions that to use a free backlink tool when adding likes to sites/dir?

SKULL, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  19. diziadvice

diziadvice Member

Best Answers:
    Free things do not give better results than the paid ones. The software created some links for one of my websites that I have tested but none of the urls worked correctly.

diziadvice, Jan 26, 2013 IP
  20. MDanish

MDanish Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First link really works as it increases the ranking of my blog.

MDanish, Jan 27, 2013 IP