1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Free Aussie Slots - Popular Australian Poker Machines Site

Discussion in 'Sites' started by GamesPond, May 18, 2015.

Why AmI selling this site?
    Selling this site because I am focusing on my main project.

How is it monetized?
    At the moment I have one banner promoting bingo offers at maxbounty.com My plan was to first build the site up a little more and focus on traffic before adding any monetization/banners ect to the site.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Site does not have any social media accounts.

How much time does this site take to run?
    Since there is already some games on the site, promotion is all that is needed. BUT adding new games and a description only takes about 10 minutes.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    My challenge was focus - This is not really my niche and I'm not that interested in it. I do have other sites that I focus on and this site has had very little time and effort spent on it.

Not claiming any traffic or revenue for the site as I have never done any promotional work or built any links.

I'm sure if the winner keeps adding games, builds some links or creates some social accounts the site will do well.

Runs on the latest wordpress version.

GamesPond, May 18, 2015 IP