1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free Android Apps

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by canaryspace, Jan 27, 2015.

Just thought, as my Google Play developer account no longer exists, I would upload all my apps to dropbox and let people download them from my own website. I have created a page with all my apps that I have built.

There are chat apps, photo apps and some games.

You can download them from here...

https://1freechat.com/freeandroidapps

If you install them, I hope you enjoy them, they are totally free so please give them a try.

Thank you. :)

canaryspace, Jan 27, 2015 IP
  2. Kawish

Kawish Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing Canaryspace,
    I am planning to take some courses to learn android apps development. Do u think it is good for future?

Kawish, Jan 27, 2015 IP
  3. canaryspace

canaryspace Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for checking them out.

And yes but the problem is there are so many Android devices that your apps will probably not work on all, maybe only a select few. My apps seem to work on my Primux none carrier phone but not on a Samsung Galaxy Ace or S4. Id you are new to apps, try iOS, if an app works on an iPhone 6 it will work on all iPhones. iOS marketplace is slightly bigger than Google Play and all apps are checked before they go live, so the risk of account termination is very low. Google Play have been terminating quite a lot of accounts lately, including mine. I have researched a lot and spoken to many Android developers and the general discussion seems to be that they wish they had started on Mac before Android. If you lose Google, you are screwed in Android app distribution, installing an app from anywhere other than Google Play throws a warning that the app is being installed from a third party and may not be safe. You want to develop apps for maximum installs, go with Android if you can develop a highly compatible app and make sure you do not make any simple errors, 3 strikes and Google will terminate your account and basically you are cut off from Android distribution. Amazon are not very good at all for distribution, apps are blocked for installs in many countries, Im in the USA and my Amazon account is Spanish, it will not let me install my own app on my USA phone. If you want to build apps and have less worry of account termination and only need one test device, learn iOS and buy the latest iPhone, you will need a Mac PC to sign the apps and $99 each year to keep your developer account live plus every app you build needs to pass a very strict app testing stage before it is allowed in the market.

If Windows do finally make Android compatible and it available in their market, they could potentially clear up and become a major player in the app market, I am keeping my fingers crossed!

4. Kawish

Kawish Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for suggestion mate. Android gain so much popularity in the past few years, that's why I was thinking to enter the android development. But after reading your post I will think 1000 times before taking any course.

Thanks again.

Kawish, Jan 27, 2015 IP
  5. canaryspace

canaryspace Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you have the time and money, I would honestly learn iOS / Mac, I wish I had! I have lost over half my income because of my developer account termination, I am pretty much at rock bottom and just trying my best to get web traffic to my new site and promote my old, however, unlike my competitors I donĀ“t use blackhat methods or dirty tactics and SEO has changed so much since I had a successful site that got screwed but I dont have the time to learn iOS, so I am taking a gamble with my websites and marketing. Good luck with whatever you do, if you have the time and money, try to do both and just hope that Windows integrate Android into their marketplace.

6. Jmor

Jmor Member

Best Answers:
    I got some really good insight from this thread, thanks! I am as well is trying to come up with an app specifically for kids in our church. I think you are absolute in your reasoning about focusing on marketing and your website since you do have enough time to learn iOS. I think imma do the same way. I think app creation is a phenomenon, and it would help so much people if you are on the right track.

Jmor, Feb 1, 2015 IP
  7. joealyssa

joealyssa Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Mate,

As I like chatting very much and nice to here this app "https://1freechat.com/freeandroidapps". I too had an app which is similar to chatting but it is most useful to locate us easily. Try this App UCIC which is available for free in Play store.

joealyssa, Feb 19, 2015 IP
  8. Ross L

Ross L Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are there any resources you could recommend for someone wishing to try their hand at Android App development? I wouldn't know where to start, but I would love to give it a go.

Ross L, Feb 20, 2015 IP
  9. Atikur

Atikur Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hands off for the efforts. Go ahead!

Atikur, Feb 20, 2015 IP
  10. joealyssa

joealyssa Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    An free android application that is crazily useful for games named "Monster Doors". Try this app & enjoy forever ;)

joealyssa, Mar 15, 2015 IP
  11. joealyssa

joealyssa Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I was looking for games that keep me excited and at the edge of my seat and that's when I found Monster Doors. The game has 5 characters to choose from, and I usually pick the blond one. [​IMG] The app has 180 stimulating stages, and you get to collect pets and artefacts as you play.

12. joealyssa

joealyssa Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Here is the app details,
    App Name: Monster Doors
    App URL: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dubaki.monsterdoors