1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free Alternative to Google Adwords

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by bcsman, Nov 6, 2015.

I know that PPC programs link Bing Ads and Google Adwords make big money due to the services and reach that they offer, but has anyone had any experience with any of the "free" digital advertising platforms?

I have seen Bamify Ads but haven't tried it out yet, and I just signed up through GuestBase and running free ads through there. Have already gotten a few clickthroughs on GuestBase so it seems promising.

bcsman, Nov 6, 2015 IP
  2. tacit

tacit Member

Best Answers:
    I have never even heard of a 'free' digital advertising platform... there is probably a good reason for that - but lets see some stats and conversions from the traffic which you have to earn 'credits' to get adspace delivered back to you, after you display ads on yourwebsite from other randoms... :p

tacit, Nov 6, 2015 IP
  3. abdmjz

abdmjz Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm interested to hear about free adwords alternatives with ability to target keywords, locations etc there are many traffic exchange sites, autosurfs, stumble etc but none of them can do what google does which is to show ads in the worlds no 1 search engine.

abdmjz, Nov 6, 2015 IP
  4. bcsman

bcsman Member

Best Answers:
    That's true, I'll try to get some metrics from my Guestbase ads. I'm sure the click through rate is a little lower since the traffic is not targeted as exactly as something like Adwords is.

bcsman, Nov 7, 2015 IP