1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free Adsense Review - for those who need help with placement

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by shulink, Apr 18, 2011.

If you are having trouble making money from Google Adsense. Post your site here, I will review it for free and give you suggestions on how you can improve it.

shulink, Apr 18, 2011 IP
  2. VijayKudal.com

VijayKudal.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    VijayKudal.com, Apr 19, 2011 IP
  3. shulink

shulink Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Main Page.
    1. Put a Leaderboard (728 x 90) on the header instead of below the header (white links on brown background) or change the color of your leaderboard as the black and white is hardly noticeable (brown links instead of black links)
    2. There are 7 boxes on the main page, create an additional box with Google link unit that has the same color as your other boxes. Preferably put the ad box near the top instead of the bottom right corner. You can create up to 3 of those boxes with link unit in there as Google allows a maximum of 3 link unit and 3 ad units

Blog page
    1. put your 336X280 ad on top of each post but below the title instead of wrap around text.
    2. If possible, move the Wide Skyscraper (160x600) - to the left instead of on the right.

Menu Link
    There is no menu link on your site, it is a perfect place to put your 728X15 link unit, so people may thought that is your menu navigation and click on them. Make sure it doesn't look like ad meaning you will need to try use the brown background with white links or something similar.

shulink, Apr 19, 2011 IP
  4. shadow689

shadow689 Peon

Best Answers:
    Please review my 2 blogs. You can find the links in my signature. Thanks

shadow689, Apr 19, 2011 IP
  5. MQSS

MQSS Active Member

Best Answers:
    Please review my blog, here's the link: jdm-racing.blogspot.com (I can't paste links yet because I'm a new member...)
    500-700 visitors per day and I obviously need help :)

Thank you!

MQSS, Apr 19, 2011 IP
  6. VijayKudal.com

Best Answers:
    Hi
    #2 is little difficult to implement

I did not understand >1. put your 336X280 ad on top of each post but below the title instead of wrap around text.

anyways adding rep 2 u shortly

7. shulink

Best Answers:
    -- Put your ad above your blog post instead of on the right side. It should be right below the title but above your entry.

shulink, Apr 19, 2011 IP
  8. player82

player82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    [url]http://www.printerdiary.com/[/url]
    Code (markup):
    please review

player82, Apr 19, 2011 IP
  9. ZharkD

ZharkD Peon

Best Answers:
    ZharkD, Apr 19, 2011 IP
  10. shulink

Best Answers:
    Forgot to add one condition to this, your site should have at least 100 unique visitors per day in order for me to review. Otherwise my advice for you is to drive more traffic to your site first, and worry about adsense placement a little later.

shulink, Apr 19, 2011 IP
  11. shulink

Best Answers:
    1. use 2 300x250 ad above each post or 336x280 ad if fits(if not just use 1) instead of your link unit
    2. use a Wide Skyscraper (160x600) on the right side above or below your "FRESH STUFF" images (If possible, move your both your "fresh stuff" and vertical ad to the left)
    3. Put 2 (200x90_4) link units below each post
    4. Try using a different color instead of the white to test out - such as the green color that you use under "Recent Comments"
    5. The 250x250 ad units you have at the very bottom is pretty useless, try to save it or move it somewhere else since you can have only 3 ad units on a page.

shulink, Apr 19, 2011 IP
  12. shulink

Best Answers:
    Sorry for the other 3 sites, the traffic are pretty low. I suggest you guys work on the traffic first. I will still review them when I have time or if there are no other websites to be reviewed.

shulink, Apr 19, 2011 IP
  13. ZharkD

ZharkD Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

My site currently have around 100 uv daily, I use safe traffic service.

Regards!

ZharkD, Apr 19, 2011 IP
  14. shulink

Best Answers:
    Ok here goes the review.

1. The top link unit looks good, but you may want to move it under the header and test to see if you get better results with that (Combine it with the facebook and rss icon).
    2. Try to use Leaderboard (728 x 90) instead of Banner for your top banner. If it doesn't fit, see if you can make your title a little smaller. Use text links instead of image links.
    3. The 2 250x250 ad above the post is good, but try to use text links instead of image links. (1 trick is to use black for title and gray (very light color) for the text and url, that works very well for my adsense sites)
    4. Sidebar - create a similar bar with (200x90_4) link units. Put is in between the "Search" and "Categories".
    5. Home Page - create another box like "IQN Cloud Touch el movil de Facebook" and put your Banner (468 x 60) in there or Half Banner (234x60).

shulink, Apr 19, 2011 IP
  15. parting

parting Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    parting, Apr 19, 2011 IP
  16. ZharkD

ZharkD Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your review,
    I'll edit the stuff in my next edition.

Regards!

ZharkD, Apr 19, 2011 IP
  17. shulink

Best Answers:
    I don't see any adsense ad on your site. Also, your site is a ecommerce site. I don't think it is a good idea to put too many ads on the site since your main goal is to sell products.

shulink, Apr 19, 2011 IP
  18. VijayKudal.com

Best Answers:
    Hi Shulink
    Sorry to ask, again
    here is average click rate of ad units (last 24 hrs)

336x280,AdSense for Content 14

468x60, AdSense for Content 4

160x600,AdSense for Content 4

19. bebs3517

bebs3517 Peon

Best Answers:
    pls review my adsense placement in my blog. The blog is www.scolexportal.info

I have more than 1,500 unique and up 3,000 daily pageviews but i could not manage to earn at least $5 per day. My all-time page CTR is .88%.

Here's the complete stats:
    Page impressions: 166019
    Clicks: 1469
    Page CTR: .88%
    Page eCPM: .74
    Earnings: 123.39

This stats is based on about 4 months of traffic.

bebs3517, Apr 19, 2011 IP
  20. shulink

Best Answers:
    1. Can you make this shorter?
    Placement Mantra | Job opening | for Freshers and experinced | it security jobs | recruitment and bpo outsourcing | Pune | mumbai | banglore-bangluru | Chennai | hyderabad | walkin
    Jobs in It for location India, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Pune. Placement Papers & Interview Questions,Fresher Walkins,Government Jobs, BPO Fresher Jobs, Discussion Forum for Freshers
    2. the link unit under header doesn't look like menu. You should try to use a <table> and format the link ad like a regular menu.
    3. also, can you remove the header image on the right of the top banner? the flash image one, its taken up too much attention. Try to use text or something not flashing.
    4. Try put link units in the boxes like I told you in the first review.
    5. What's your overall click through rate now? And give it like a week to test.

Use this site as a reference on how to make your link unit looks more like a regular menu
    http://www.sapiensbryan.com/

shulink, Apr 19, 2011 IP