1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free Adsense Placement, Color Reviews

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by joey112, Dec 3, 2007.

1. joey112

joey112 Guest

Best Answers:
    No worries. I expected that. My tips do work. I have been in the same positions as everyone else. But i just began to research, research and research it. Now im enjoying my adsense/bidvertiser :)

joey112, Dec 6, 2007 IP
  2. joey112

joey112 Guest

Best Answers:
    Well i like the way you have blended it in with your comments. It looks good. They look like adds and from what i can see the adds suit your niche quite well. I would suggest a technical area of advice instead of the link "join here today", put another "register" link, it works well.

But for adsense i would try to put another add unit similar to the one you have already implemented in the comments. So when you open a thread, there are two add units blending in with users responses. Second option could be a horizontal leaderboard down the bottom but i don't think that would have to much success. So try blending another add unit in with the users responses, same colors, well blended. :)

joey112, Dec 6, 2007 IP
  3. hermione_dies

hermione_dies Peon

Best Answers:
    What do you mean by the register now thing?

I presume you're referring to: "Welcome to CoD4 Boards.com, please register!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, will remove most advertisements, and is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us."

You think I should change the bolded text to "Register Now"?

As for the ads, I'm thinking of adding one above the first post of the thread right under the "Add Reply/Thread" buttons, which format do you think would be best there (link units or full sized 728x90 ad?)

Edit: Added one above the first post so you can check it out: http://cod4boards.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=373 (Made it so it only shows up for guests because I could see it getting annoying to regular posters)

hermione_dies, Dec 6, 2007 IP
  4. Chadrax

Chadrax Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey, wondering if you can help with: chadowns.com

Thanks, Chad

Chadrax, Dec 6, 2007 IP
  5. joey112

joey112 Guest

Best Answers:

Yeh i think you should change the join our community now, to register. Its simply more universal and plays mind tricks for users to sign up.

Under first post in thread is a good idea. 728 by 90 ad is a good idea. many people think it is bad and users hate it, but if the forum is good enough there still gonna participate in it. A possibility would be to put those adds up for guest and smaller adds up for users. Adds for both, but more respect for users (registered users).

joey112, Dec 6, 2007 IP
  6. butchik

butchik Banned

Best Answers:
    butchik, Dec 6, 2007 IP
  7. Mr. Websites

Mr. Websites Active Member

Best Answers:
    If time permits, could you please review my online games website's placements since my earnings are minimal?
    Also, I would be grateful for any advice pertaining to how I can improve my current SERPs on search engines! :)

Mr. Websites, Dec 6, 2007 IP
  8. shahedny

shahedny Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for your advice

shahedny, Dec 24, 2007 IP
  9. joey112

joey112 Guest

Best Answers:
    Good placement.

Its hard blending the adds because you have so many colours on the page.

If i would do anything, i would change the url colour of your adds, to bring more attention to the add block.

Nice site, should do well though.

P.S everyone, im back into doing these again as i have a lot of free time.

Cheers,

Joey112

joey112, Feb 7, 2008 IP