1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

free adcenter invites

Discussion in 'Bing Ads' started by MattEvers, Mar 28, 2006.

1. GuyFromChicago

GuyFromChicago Permanent Peon

Best Answers:
    My guess is in the next couple months - maybe May/June/July? The longer they wait the better in my selfish I want all the clicks opinion:)

Your PM will probably get bounced due to all the unread adcenter invite requests clogging my inbox:D

GuyFromChicago, Mar 31, 2006 IP
    Help Desk likes this.
  2. daithanh

daithanh Guest

Best Answers:
    aaaaa im too late

daithanh, Apr 6, 2006 IP
  3. Malatyasporlu

Malatyasporlu Peon

Best Answers:
    adcenter invite pls :eek:

Malatyasporlu, Apr 22, 2006 IP
  4. dna_05

dna_05 Active Member

Best Answers:
    is this valid only for US or even other country\languages?

dna_05, Apr 22, 2006 IP
  5. rapsbball

rapsbball Peon

Best Answers:
    :) Can someone give me an invite too! Please!

rapsbball, Apr 27, 2006 IP
  6. krjewellers

krjewellers Internet Fan

Best Answers:
    I applied for and was accepted into the Adcenter pilot program. I have ten (10) invitations that can be sent to colleagues. I would consider anyone a colleague from the DP Community who would give me Green Rep (a positive comment concerning this post).

I will complete the form MSN provides and e-mail it back when I receive 10 e-mail addresses by PM or Monday 5/1/06, whichever comes first. I will only post here again to state that all 10 of the invitations are gone. I just got my ads up with Adcenter, so I have a lot of questions. I am not the best person to ask about their program as I am new to it myself. I hope it works out well.

Please sign your comment. I will delete all e-mail addresses after I file out the form for MSN. You will not receive a e-mail from me. Based on the form provided to me by MSN, you should get the invitation from MSN at the address I provide them. MSN will not contact me regarding the status.

krjewellers, Apr 27, 2006 IP
    Help Desk and forgetmenot like this.
  7. krjewellers

krjewellers Internet Fan

Best Answers:
    I have received 1 private message with e-mail information and one without. To clarify, I need you to PM me your e-mail address if you want an invite. I need it for the MSN form.

Send me any address you are comfortable given out. I input the e-mail addresses up to 10, MSN sends the invites. I plan to do 10, but I plan to complete the form for MSN no later than Monday at 3 pm Eastern Time regardless if I have 10 or not. I only have one person who has sent his e-mail address so far.

I pm'ed back the first two people to let them know the status. So this does not become very time consuming on my end, please follow this thread. I will not be sending individual pm's to confirm the invite. Instead, please assume you are going to receive it unless I pm you otherwise.

For example, if I go to sleep tonight and get 15 requests for invites, I will submit form immediately tomorrow with first 10 and pm the 5 people who were not included as a courtesy. I will also post here immediately when the 10 invites are gone.

I will wait until Monday if I have fewer than 10. I want to give everyone a chance who wants one, but I do want others to have to wait too long to sign up for Adcenter.

Cheers

krjewellers, Apr 27, 2006 IP
    emil2k and Dekamaster like this.
  8. 3two8i

3two8i Peon

Best Answers:
    if there is anymore please PM me
    thanks

3two8i, Apr 27, 2006 IP
  9. Mido

Mido Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    any invites available?

Mido, Apr 28, 2006 IP
  10. krjewellers

krjewellers Internet Fan

Best Answers:
    I just received PM #10 with e-mail address. I am preparing to fill out the form and submit it to MSN.

krjewellers, Apr 28, 2006 IP
  11. krjewellers

krjewellers Internet Fan

Best Answers:
    The invites should have been sent to everyone who sent me an e-mail address except for one. I have already PM'ed the person. Make sure the e-mail address you use to apply to MSN Adcenter is not blacklisted or has any other problems associated with it as MSN stated this about the submitted address:

For security reasons, the email was not sent to this email address:

MSN provided no other information. Just something to be aware of in the future for anyone interested in getting an invitation through the referral program. Once again, I have already informed the person whose e-mail account produced this message. The other 9 went through fine.

It was stated, on the MSN form, that the invite e-mail would appear to come from my e-mail address on file with MSN Adcenter. It is my Yahoo! e-mail address, so check you spam filter. I generally use me (at) yahoo.com for most e-mails I send, but I know some systems filter this as spam - so check. You should have already received your invite.

For those of you who PM'ed me asking how to give positive rep. Please click on the rate button in right hand corner of this post. "I Approve" is the default setting. Then, put your user name and anything else you would like to say in the field and submit.

I hope everyone has great success with the program. I apologize to anyone who did not get a invite who needs one. Hopefully, the next person who gets invites will post here, and you will get one of those. I wish I had more to give out. Best of luck.

Cheers,

Cleveland

krjewellers, Apr 28, 2006 IP
  12. davcheong

davcheong Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow thats great. Don't whether i will get any invitation or not?

davcheong, Apr 29, 2006 IP
  13. Jarodboy

Jarodboy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I'm late again...Damn i never gonna have and adcenter invite :/

Jarodboy, Apr 29, 2006 IP
  14. payfor

payfor Active Member

Best Answers:
    any invites available?:)

payfor, May 2, 2006 IP
  15. xboxundone

xboxundone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    dang i am too late :(

xboxundone, May 3, 2006 IP
  16. Greg-J

Greg-J I humbly return to you.

Best Answers:
    I'll throw my name in the hat for an invite too if anyone else has any.

Greg-J, May 3, 2006 IP