1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free $8.95 eNom Reseller Account. Transfers for only $6.50!

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by NameRegistration, Jun 9, 2005.

Beginning June 7th, NameRegistration.com will be offering to our resellers domain transfers for only $6.50! Register for our reseller program during the month of June and receive this special pricing through June 31, 2005. As eNom does not allow us to reduce the transfer price of our resellers from $8.95 you will receive the $2.45 rebate per transfer on July 1st via PayPal!

As eNom Technology Partners (ETP) with eNom.com we are able to offer free reseller accounts so you can register domain names at low wholesale prices. Unlike other domain reseller programs, there is no membership fee and no minimum purchase requirement to maintain your reseller status and low pricing.

This will be your own eNom.com reseller account, with your own eNom.com login username and password. You will have total control over every domain sold under your account through the eNom domain management system.

Your reseller account works on an "available balance" system. You must first deposit at least $8.95 into your account and then the cost of each domain you register will be subtracted from the available balance. When your balance becomes low, you must again fill up your account balance. There is no minimum balance but if you choose to "fill up" your account with a credit card or paypal (instead of check, money order or wire transfer) then there is a $100 transaction minimum.

If you are interested, create an account at nameregistration.com and PM me the login ID. As soon as I receive the PM I will activate your reseller account!

Best regards,

NameRegistration

NameRegistration, Jun 9, 2005 IP