1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[FREE] 20 Guest Blog posts on ESL/Languages related site (PR3)

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by natsirtm, Sep 6, 2013.

Having learned a lot from this forum (and continuing to) I figured it was time to offer something. I have no idea if folks are interested in this niche (ESL/Languages) but the offer is here. This offer is open to anyone who has been registered for more than 3 months - I know I don't always post a lot or have tons of rep, but I have been keenly reading for a while. Hope this is useful to some.

I am going to give away 20 articles, they must be 500 words or more. Must include SEO title, description, keywords and an image to accompany your post. Article must read as if written by a natural English speaker and fit the niche. I will come back later and first 20 who fit I will contact.

Do not send me a PM, I will PM you with an email address to send your article. If you PM me, no article or you.

thanks

natsirtm, Sep 6, 2013 IP