1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Fraud freelancers on freelancer.com took my $50 from neteller.com

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by shalwan, Aug 15, 2013.

1. shalwan

shalwan Banned

Best Answers:
    But where is the policy listed on www.neteller.com ? ALL FRAUD PEOPLE USES NETELLER. NETELLER IS BIG SCAM WEBSITE WHERE ILLEGAL activities are happening.

shalwan, Aug 17, 2013 IP
  2. SAGILIO

SAGILIO Member

Best Answers:

No Warranties
    This site and the information, materials and content in it are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, satisfactory quality, or non-infringement. Information described on this site is furnished for informational use only, is subject to change without notice, and should not be construed as a guarantee, commitment, condition or offer by Optimal Payments Plc or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates and Optimal Payments Plc assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or inaccuracies that may appear in this document.

Optimal Payments Plc does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, completeness or timeliness of the information, material or content on this site nor the error-free use of the site nor does Optimal Payments Plc represent or warrant that the site will be available or that it will meet your requirements, that access will be uninterrupted, that there will be no delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, that no viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties will be transmitted or that no damage will occur to your computer system.

Optimal Payments Plc is not responsible in any manner for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive exemplary or incidental damages, whether based on negligence, willful misconduct, tort, contract or any other theory of law, or for any damages for loss of data, loss of income, failure to realise expected revenues or savings, loss of profits or any economic or pecuniary loss, arising out of your use of this site.

SAGILIO, Aug 17, 2013 IP
  3. shalwan

shalwan Banned

Best Answers:
    Corrian Stephen i have contacted both neteller.com and freelancer.com

Neteller.com says to go and complain to local police.

freelancer.com doesn't respond.

shalwan, Aug 18, 2013 IP
  4. bluebenz

bluebenz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Agree with above post said that it is your fault, not checking the neteller terms and conditions.
    And before that, in this kind of world, I will not pay in advance to someone or company before cross check any information about the man or the company.

I hate fraud and scammers, and not protecting this guy also, but creating this thread will not make this guy stop, but you make him clever..!!
    I don't know how freelancer.com regulation, but if they banned this guy what will stop him to create a new account on freelancer.com ?
    Or, if freelancer.com ban the guy forever, what will stop him to create a new account in other freelancer sites that you can find millions in this world ?
    I think the answer is only one, visit his house and don't forget bring your revolver or barreta and shoot him on his head..

But..
    is it wort it for $50 ?

bluebenz, Aug 18, 2013 IP
  5. shalwan

shalwan Banned

Best Answers:
    When i asked neteller to reverse the payment because it was a fraud guy neteller support said you must send payment to only family and relatives through neteller so i asked neteller to provide me receiver information since i have sent the payment why not provide me his information but in reply i got this message see screenshot http://gyazo.com/38d90fbdeef2f361540e12b80b4d2709

Neteller protects fraud people information. Don't you feel something strange about neteller how they are doing fraud business with worldwide users.

About $50, i saved this money for one of my project and add features to the project but i never knew FRAUD PEOPLE are available on freelancer.com and neteller.com

shalwan, Aug 18, 2013 IP
  6. shalwan

shalwan Banned

Best Answers:
    Freelancer.com finally emailed me please check this screenshot http://gyazo.com/f4b31bed21c9cafe7d5d178418b4c5af

and then here is my reply to them http://gyazo.com/2fc22691d9443fa2d3c859a17ada4ecc

shalwan, Aug 18, 2013 IP
  7. xtragudboi

xtragudboi Active Member

Best Answers:
    When working in Freelancing sites you should always pay through their payment gateway. If you pay outside the site it's impossible to get your money back. Even fixed price is not reliable. An hourly contract is the best for any issue. I work in Odesk but I am not an Employer. I work there. So sorry for your loss.

xtragudboi, Aug 18, 2013 IP
  8. shalwan

shalwan Banned

Best Answers:
    freelancer.com wants to offer me 2 months of free premium membership and says we cannot permanently disabled FRAUD PERSON account Please check this screenshot http://gyazo.com/28df2dfe2fccad71bee6a826ac249d5e

Here is my response again to Abe of freelancer.com http://gyazo.com/7d2fd05dca8451f25a90ba93754e3990

How can freelancer.com allow FRAUD people on there website scamming worldwide employers.

Vworker.com was the best freelancing website i remembered it.

shalwan, Aug 18, 2013 IP
  9. shalwan

shalwan Banned

Best Answers:
    Finally i have got 2 months free premium membership from freelancer.com but i am scared now to hire anyone on freelancer.com, freelancer.com must make there system like old vworker.com or elance.com to make there system powerful.

Conclusion : I am not happy with 2 months free premium membership of freelancer.com because those $50 was of investment for a project i own and its lost and no one is bidding on my project because of low amount i am investing now.

shalwan, Aug 19, 2013 IP
  10. shalwan

shalwan Banned

Best Answers:
    There is someone called Neteller crime investigator who responded to me please check this screenshot http://gyazo.com/3b7af27fa40498b8a8e5378db8c072bf

My response to Neteller http://gyazo.com/8e4b43b4f858fc2502b0b6846e2e1cba

I cannot believe i told Neteller that guy is fraud who took my $50 and they have his personal documents but "Neteller Crime Investigator" still considers FRAUD PERSON to use Neteller.

shalwan, Aug 19, 2013 IP
  11. SAGILIO

SAGILIO Member

Best Answers:

I think u r new in this field .
    this is the reason U cant understand one simple thing .
    Here NT has no obligation .So don't blame NT anymore by posting your bogus comments .

NT has clear policy that Payment is irreversible :-
    [​IMG]

NT will only responsible if someone doing fraud ( CC fraud,account fraud etc ) in their system and then they will take actions and may reverse such payments .

they are absolutely right in their reply.

Go freelancer.com and ask them for compensation .
    Don't ask NT anymore they will surely ignore all your future messages .

SAGILIO, Aug 19, 2013 IP
  12. shalwan

shalwan Banned

Best Answers:
    SAGILIO you don't understood me, there is only one place on the web to receive payment by fraud/scam and that is NETELLER. Why neteller cannot tell me to whom i have sent money when they cannot reverse the payment. Within 12 hours i asked for reversal of payment because it was the scam/fraud guy. I have a doubt now are you the guy who is using appsgiant id on skype who did fraud to me.

I talk with proof and truth. Now that my $50 is lost i don't want anyone to come in this guy fraud/scam and i am just telling everyone to stay away from NETELLER because NETELLER is a place where FRAUD PEOPLE takes money its not like paypal or skrill.

shalwan, Aug 19, 2013 IP
  13. SAGILIO

SAGILIO Member

Best Answers:

12 hrs 12 days 12 years 12 min 1 min this is not the factor here
    U send money that is full and final .
    U sign up NT after read their terms .
    If u agree use NT else use other processor .
    Simple .

Why should we stay only from NT ?
    PM also has No reversal policy
    MB Also has no reversal policy ( Untill u made chargeback from cc even though U have to pay charge back fees plus reversal can only be happen as per mb decision provided u have to proof that uploading funds via cc in not authorized by you no compliant will entertain if U say i did not get my product from merchant or use escrow service .:)
    WU also has no reversal policy
    MG alos has no reversal policy
    OKP also has no reversal policy
    EG also has no reversal policy
    wmz also has no reversal policy
    So we stay from all ?

and as far as I know no payment processor will give u user details .
    If u find one who share user details kindly Let us know :D

Last edited: Aug 19, 2013
    SAGILIO, Aug 19, 2013 IP
  14. shalwan

shalwan Banned

Best Answers:
    SAGILIO, i never had problems with paypal and paypal is the most secure and trusted payment gateway but not like NETELLER. If you request to paypal that FRAUD/SCAM has been done to you they simply reverse the payment upon request or a call.

NETELLER IS THE PLACE OF FRAUD PEOPLE.

When you will get into fraud/scam you will write it on dp your story.

shalwan, Aug 19, 2013 IP
  15. shalwan

shalwan Banned

Best Answers:
    Here is another proof credit card statement of $50.88 charged to my card from Neteller http://gyazo.com/6d832057ff8b6ab34006a72252be22ed

shalwan, Aug 19, 2013 IP
  16. SAGILIO

SAGILIO Member

Best Answers:

and in this way many fraud buyer do charge back after getting product in paypal
    I hate paypal .

This is vice versa man
    u have to understand bro .. and btw u did not answer my above mentioned questions ..

SAGILIO, Aug 19, 2013 IP
  17. SAGILIO

SAGILIO Member

Best Answers:
    U paid from cc
    then charge back bro from cc rather wasting your time here ...

SAGILIO, Aug 19, 2013 IP
  18. shalwan

shalwan Banned

Best Answers:
    i used entropay visa card.

shalwan, Aug 20, 2013 IP
  19. njoroge27

njoroge27 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot for posting this scam. I placed a job on Freelancer then he told me to send a $50 down payment. I googled his name and landed here, when I confronted him he said that its an enemy who is ruining his name.Anyway after I told him I will only pay through freelancer he said that he is not interested in the project. From my little research he did one job from someone from Germany which he delivered, the rest are his compatriots posting positive ratings to game the system.

njoroge27, Aug 21, 2013 IP
  20. rohit09

rohit09 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's why I always pay by Paypal.
    And how could any one deal with any one name "B00T" - Do you what mean is? "GHOST"
    Never talk to any one who has no review on Freelancer - If anyone say I'm for Bangladesh or I'm from Pakistan - I don't have any Paypal account. Just aske hem to get on OKPAY and get an account. And where you can easily track him and take your money back.

Thanks

rohit09, Aug 22, 2013 IP