1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Frank Kern & Eben Pagan on Investigation by FBI & FTC: "Syndicate" Organization.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by EbenPagan, Jul 7, 2010.

I heard from reliable sources that someone very close to Frank Kern who works for him is cooperating with the FBI & the FTC to get more information on him so they can prosecute him for deceptive business practices and misleading income claims.

Frank Kern as we know got into trouble with the FTC beforehand for his MLM business. So what the sources tell me don't leave me much doubt. Kern is also a convicted felon.

Authorities are also running in on Eben Pagan because they found out that he is connected to Frank Kern's actions.

Eben Pagan currently runs an secret organization called "The Syndicate".

Members of this organization include Mike Filsaime, Jeff Walker, Andy Jenkins, Frank Kern, Yanik Silver & other unknown members.

The purpose of this organization is to destroy any competition regardless of the morality of the actions needed. They are out to ruin the business of any other internet marketer who they fail threatened by. They want to basically kill competition.

Eben Pagan claims to be the first dating guru. This is FALSE. Ross Jeffries was the first dating and seduction guru ever. He started the WHOLE thing offline and online.

Eben used to be a student of Ross Jeffries and Ross himself has also briefly talked to my sources about the unethical and immoral character of Mr. Pagan.

Pagan basically stole the work of others and sold it as his own as stated by Jeffries. He used to live in a 1 bedroom apartment in La Jolla, California where he was a student of Jeffries.

Jeffries has also openly stated that the seduction/dating community itself frowns upon Pagan because of the low quality of his materials.

It's true that Pagan has built a $20 million dollar a year business from dating but that business is a made up of stolen content. The ebook he sold was rehashed as clearly stated by Jeffries.

As his ebook sales starting picking up and growing massively - Pagan also got greedy.

He started selling DVDs, CDS & Interviews that were expensive plagiarized content. And the content of this "higher-end" material was also repetitive.

Pagan's real motive for the majority of these extra products were MONEY...Now some of the products lots of people have benefited from. Others not so much so.

If you read the book called "The Game", Neil Strauss describes and talks about Eben Pagan. Pagan basically screwed Mystery. His "Syndicate" organization first pretended to be his friend so they could do some damage to his business.

Strauss, mentions these there are plenty of marketers who market to the seduction/dating community unethically and he also points out the dirty business behind it. A lot of PUA marketers are basically like drug dealers. A lot of them are out to get their competition in anyway possible.

Pagan's dating courses are basically over-priced, hyped & plagiarized. He also lied about how he got to where he is today. His business associations are also shady.

Pagan's business courses are excellent however those too have been ALL plagiarized, repetitive and over-priced.

Pagan defiantly gives a lot of useful advice and he knows a lot but his motivations are deceitful. He as a person is deceitful and he's not the character to what many people may think he is. His dating business has surely made a lot of money but his associations, business practices, product content and motivations are all deceitful.

His sales figures maybe close to number 1 in the dating niche but his QUALITY, COMPETENCE & SKILL level are very low compared to his competitors.

He's not the great business leader he portrays himself to be. His sales figures may get other people to think otherwise, but if you look at the picture behind the sales figures, he's not very authentic in terms of his actions, behavior and motivation. Some of his customers maybe happy but even a "half-shaddy" business can have some happy customers.

In fact, he himself can NOT get women. Strauss points this out. He talks about how Pagan is a horrible authentic PUA but a very good marketer who can sell PUA content like a crack dealer.

In other words he is really just a huckster and VERY VERY VERY few people can see through him because he is excellent at speaking, talking, manipulating and selling. You can certainly learn from this aspect of Pagan but otherwise people really need to be informed of WHO this guy really is and his REAL character. This guy even fooled me and I thought of him in very high regards before.

If you read "The Game", they throughly discuss him for what he really is.

Now, we turn to Mike Filsaime. (Eben Pagan's close friend) The guy has been involved in force continuity, rehash products, horrible support, SPAM, failure to honor unsubscribe links, and he only made his money being selling products which teach others to make money. Also fails to refund other people's money and blames the customer for not "taking action". He was a used car salesman who used deceptive MRSP on the cars he sold. He also promotes low quality products most of the time to his email list. He also did a business launch of his "marketers cruise" with a child sex offender and Donna Fox who ran a scam company. Avoid him.

Frank Kern (Another Friend of Eben Pagan) was involved in MLM. MLM is always a dishonest business. None of it is honest. He was shut down by the FTC for his MLM business. He is also a convicted felon. And FBI & FTC are getting in on him right now. They want to take him down because of his false income claims and deceptive business practices. A person that works for him has already stated and verified that he is not very morally sound. The FBI is gathering more information on him to have a warrant for his arrest.

Yanik Silver (Another Friend of Eben Pagan) - Copy writes MLM sales letters. (Eben Pagan also helped write MLM sales letters.) He is also very vicious and cruel towards competition. Yanik Silver also really only made his money from selling products to others on how to make money. His associations are also shady. (Same with Jeff Walker. )

And by the way, pretty much all these "gurus" also promoted a $2,000 CPA course which made claims of earning $100,000 a day. The earning figures were real but the way that income was made however was very unethical and ill-gotten. It was cracked down by the FTC, Google, Credit Card Companies and Merchant Accounts were shut down. All of it was on the news.

My Personal Advice?

Do not make friends with these people. Do not associate with them and do not do business with them. They ARE out to get you and your business. If you are having major success in online business their organization is out to get you. That's the whole point in their "Syndicate" crew. They want to control the market, destroy competition through any means, and keep any competitors out. They are a evil mastermind group.

Always remember: "You are who you hang out with". Any guru who associates with these shady characters, be careful from them because they might not really be the great heroic business leader (as portrayed) who will always welcome new business owners who are just beginning to have some big success.

They are out to kill you... Period! And if you have so happen to be interested in getting into the dating niche - be very careful because that market has a lot of competition and the "Syndicate" organizational will be very jealous of you if they feel you to be any kind of threat.

I suspect Eben's business is hitting the peak of his boom and I predict he fears it will fall. There are plenty of competitors who offer 1000X better value, quality, honesty and originality than Double Your Dating. It will certainly take time for DYD to fall but eventually in my opinion, it will prevail to fall.

PS. Can't reveal sources. :)

EbenPagan, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  2. Dave Zan

Dave Zan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Err, can you kindly point to any legal decision "convicting" Mr. Kern of anything? Sure he's
    paid his FTC fines and all, but it'll take a court of competent jurisdiction to "convict" him of
    whatever that I've yet to find anywhere online or offline.

Oh, and not paid to defend him or the real Eben or anyone. Not that anyone has to believe
    whatever I say, just like everyone else.

Must be great not having to reveal your sources or even a "real" bit of one's self, eh?

Dave Zan, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  3. williammfelix

williammfelix Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't know if I can trust your credibility or not judging from the information you present. More facts might be appreciated if you have it IMHO.

williammfelix, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Your credibility plummeted when you signed up as EbenPagan since you aren't him.

sarahk, Jul 8, 2010 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  5. 2Good2BTrue

2Good2BTrue Peon

Best Answers:
    It's just a matter of time before the whole "syndicate" gets taken down.

http://saltydroid.info/the-internet-marketing-syndicate/

2Good2BTrue, Aug 16, 2010 IP
  6. harrel

harrel Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been to Frank's platinum members, its awesome. He teaches us step by step how to market things. Eben also delivers great value. It seems you never went to their stuff. If yes then you never understand the content, or you are jealous. :mad:

harrel, Oct 8, 2010 IP
  7. netpup

netpup Peon

Best Answers:
    "Ross Jeffries was the first dating and seduction guru ever. He started the WHOLE thing offline and online."

This might be the dumbest statement I've ever seen online.

That's like saying: "Mother Teresa was the first God guru ever. She started the WHOLE thing in church and out of church"

netpup, Feb 9, 2011 IP
  8. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree. Why sign up with Ebens username? Also there's enough evidence if the FTC wanted to take action, but I bet there's a back log of reports like this one I mean internet pretty big now.

Seqqa, Feb 10, 2011 IP
  9. Gary Cameron

Gary Cameron Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You say MLM is always a dishonest business. Please explain your position on that.

Gary Cameron, May 9, 2013 IP
  10. Webdesignerfaith

Webdesignerfaith Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've learned a lot from Frank Kern and Jeff Walker. They always give you a refund, if you are not happy with a product. I doubt that they would try to destroy anyone else who tries to be on their level.

Webdesignerfaith, Jun 23, 2013 IP
  11. alanferreira01

alanferreira01 Member

Best Answers:
    You a are a loser man.

"Good artists copy; great artists steal"

alanferreira01, Mar 11, 2014 IP
  12. Juggernaut Publishing

Juggernaut Publishing Peon

Best Answers:
    Syndicate is basically a trade union. They promote each others products which isn't wrong at all. If their products suck and are deceptive, then why the hell are they still rich? Plus they give out 60 day guarantees?

Also the salty droid guy is a total pile of trash. All of the guys in the "syndicate" HAVE provided really good value to the community. I have learned SO MUCH from Frank Kern on providing value and creating goodwill with people that I can write a effin book on it.

-cheers

Juggernaut Publishing, Jul 9, 2014 IP
  13. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You know, I read a thread like this and I end up asking myself: Is there any way that both the complainant(s) and the defendant(s) can lose this fight? That would seem to be the best result.

I need to go take a shower now.

jrbiz, Jul 11, 2014 IP
    digitalpoint likes this.
  14. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    The bro looks like Chuck Norris. Of course he can ruin your business with one of those moves - in no time.

qwikad.com, Jul 12, 2014 IP
  15. ETA

ETA Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Agree with many of the posters here why signup using his name

ETA, Jul 13, 2014 IP