1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling FPSWin.com - Gaming Site -At Least 8000 Uniques A Month - 100-300 Visits A Day - PR2

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Xtremexx, Apr 14, 2012.

Hi, i am the owner of FPSWin.com and i am here to sell the gaming site. Hopefully the info below should be enough to answer your questions, also please, if you have any questions go ahead and pm me and i will be glad to answer them.

December

December was the first month the site went online and actually had some content, the main way the site gets traffic is by me writing news stories and then submitting it to a gaming news aggregator called N4G.com, if i submit an important piece of news or a controversial article piece and it gets approved by the users there it would get anywhere from 100 to 4000 visitors in a day, its mor likely to be higher than 100.

Here are the analytics for the month of December, the reason search engine traffic is so low is because tha site wasnt well known therefore no one would find us especially in such a competitive niche as gaming news.
    DEC-Analytics-1.jpg
    DEC-Analytics-2.jpg

The website did quite well in the ad network sector in the month of December, it made $125 on its own with just advertising from the ad network. The ad network used was contextweb.com, i do not use Google Adsense because of complications however you can rest assured that the site is not Google Adsense banned and also that Context Web does not show ads to all countries, it only shows ads to the UK, Canada and the US therefore the fill rate is low so if you were to have Adsense then you would have potentially made more money in that month.

January

in the month os January i was very busy with many other things therefore the traffic reduced, however the profit was quite large.
    JAN-Analytics-1.jpg
    JAN-Analytics-2.jpg

As you can see the search engine traffic increased, this is because the site was becoming well-known.

The revenue in January is different from December, instead i removed the ads from the ad network and sold ads on the Digitalpoint Forum, from this i was able to sell 2 250×250 ads and 2 125×125 ads. The 250×250 ads went for $140 for 3 months and the 125×125 went for around $50-$70 for 3 Months, these rates could be increased since the site has a very good Alexa rank and a 2 Pagerank therefore i belive that you could make back the amount the site cost by selling 2 250×250 ads on the site for a whole year.

So in total for January i made $400 from the advertisements.

The website now has a 2 Page rank which could influence more search engine traffic.

Now a days I do not update the site and it still receives around 200-500 page views on its own from the links on the gaming news aggregator and also from the internet and maybe even direct traffic.

The site also has 91 Facebook fans and 32 Twitter followers.

If you buy the site this is what you will get:

The Website.
    The Domain.
    The Twitter Account.
    The Facebook Account.
    I Will Transfer The Site For You If You Want.

Sadly i cannot include anymore images therefore i would like to refer you to this page here which will send you to the the website with more info and images.

This Site Is Available For $800 Or Offer, Please PM Me If You Are Interested In Buying The Site or Have Any Questions.

Xtremexx, Apr 14, 2012 IP
  2. Xtremexx

Xtremexx Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    More Info

Why Is There So Much Refferal Traffic?
    If you are wondering this question then i completely understand, the site have a lot of refferal traffic because when i writer a news piece that isnt on any other sites or that is unique i submit it to a gaming news aggregator, this aggregator can send anything from 100-4000 visitors in 1 day, this is why there is so much refferal traffic, also since my site didn't have a pagerank it wouldn't really be found well in google therefore users who searched for news would find my site link on the agregator which would then send them to my news piece which i believe counts as refferal traffic.

Xtremexx, Apr 15, 2012 IP
  3. templates

templates Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 6
    can you move the site to my server if i buy?Is there a writers account where you post articles that will come with this purchase?

templates, Apr 15, 2012 IP
  4. Xtremexx

Xtremexx Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes I can move it to your server, as for the second question can you go into more detail.

Xtremexx, Apr 15, 2012 IP
  5. Iron Hide

Iron Hide Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Site solde

Iron Hide, Apr 21, 2012 IP
  6. Emily Che

Emily Che Greenhorn