1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

FPCtraffic BeCoMiNG a SCaM ??? WHy DoN'T THeY RePLY To PuBLiSHeR QueRies ????

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Ambalama, Aug 12, 2010.

I thought the time has come that I should publish this.

I have been a publisher of fpctraffic.com since few months.

I send them traffic via CLICK THROUGHs & POP-UNDERS.

Last month I had accumulated something like 42 US$.

Their minimum payout is 50$.

Suddenly I can't log into my account. It says "Unknown account name and/or password."

I checked my e-mail whether there is any mail from fpctraffic.com why I can't log in.

I thought it may be due to their database error & sent him 4 e-mails asking what the problem is.

But no reply.

Here in this forum also there is a member called "Ravo" who is the admin of fpctraffic.com. I PM him also few days back, no reply.

It seems like he has started scaming the publishers recently. I knew he paid in the past, but seems to be not paying now.

If I, have by some manner violated their terms, he should have communicated it to me.

That's the normal policy of all PPC companies.

So my advice is to keep away from this scam site without donating your valuable traffic to them.

Ravo, still you have the time to give an explanation to this.

Ambalama, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  2. wptheme

wptheme Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I googled fpctraffic and it comes out
    If you get errors logging in, please contact us. admin@fpctraffic icq:143720824.

Try calling them.

wptheme, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  3. Ambalama

Ambalama Member

Best Answers:
    I didn't try to call them.

But I have sent him so many e-mails & PMs at DP also.

Ambalama, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  4. pervVid

pervVid Peon

Best Answers:
    FPCTraffic is basically a long running scam when it comes to smaller publishers. They tend to close out accounts for anything they deem 'against their terms and conditions' and will not reply when you ask them to explain anything. I had over $2000 with them that they never paid out but I also know of other publishers that get paid by them on a regular basis. So its kind of confusing. I cannot out right say they are a scam but I am comfortable with saying that they close out accounts QUICKLY for the littlest things when it comes to their smaller publisher accounts.

pervVid, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  5. Ambalama

Ambalama Member

Best Answers:
    yes you are correct.

they ban small publishers, but only when he has to pay them.

disgusting.

Ambalama, Aug 25, 2010 IP
  6. ComputersLoveUs

ComputersLoveUs Peon

Best Answers:
    Holy cow! If you had that much money in your account you could probably sue for it! That's ridiculous!

ComputersLoveUs, Aug 29, 2010 IP
  7. Ambalama

Ambalama Member

Best Answers:
    sue ??

whom ??

If you can sue the people in web, the prisons will be full with PTC site owners. :lol:

Ambalama, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  8. ThelemaqueTip

ThelemaqueTip Peon

Best Answers:
    Finally someone post something about those scamer that's y you need to watch out and print out your agreement with them so your statistic on how many clicks you get.

ThelemaqueTip, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  9. Ravo

Ravo Member

Best Answers:
    I can confirm that we vigorously enforce our terms and conditions, and will terminate any account that does not follow them. Our rules are in place to ensure that we maintain our traffic quality, and I will not pay for traffic that was sent incorrectly; it's useless to me, and it's useless to our advertisers.

We have some of the simplest and easy to read ToS out there (see http://www.fpctraffic.com/terms.html ) and any professional webmaster should have no problem following them.

Most terminations of accounts from people on DigitalPoint have been as a result of sending traffic from pages that were not exclusively written in English. I'm not sure why that's such as issue; that rule is right on the first page of our terms and conditions.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2010
    Ravo, Oct 5, 2010 IP
  10. money$maker

money$maker Member

Best Answers:
    you´re right

money$maker, Oct 5, 2010 IP
  11. Ambalama

Ambalama Member

Best Answers:
    dear, you are talking like a baby.

When we open an account with you, there is a field to fill what our primary web site is.

so, you accept new sign-ups only after going thru these sign up forms.

You don't accept sign-ups from all web sites, don't you?

So, when accepting a new publisher you evaluate his web site, but later you says it's against your terms.

very funny.

The main thing you do is to earn something from small publishers & terminate their accounts once the payment is due.

If you do a business in good faith you should have return the amount you charge from your advertisers for the clicks generated from terminated publisher accounts.

Ambalama, Oct 8, 2010 IP
  12. Ravo

Ravo Member

Best Answers:
    Ambalama,

We accept ALL sites that you own or control into our program; we do not do any pre-screening, or review of websites upon sign up. We leave it up to the webmaster to follow our terms and conditions; we treat you like an adult, and assume that you can follow some simple rules for sending traffic. And, the vast majority of webmasters do; we have over 5000 publishers in our system, and only terminate 4-5 webmasters per month for TofS violations.

To suggest we base our business plan on terminating a few hundred dollars worth of accounts per month is ridiculous. I wish all accounts followed our terms and conditions; it would make my job much easier.

And, in fact, we *do* refund those advertiser accounts that have received incorrectly sent traffic.

Ravo, Oct 8, 2010 IP
  13. savitabhabhi

savitabhabhi Peon

Best Answers:
    same problem with me, I had accumulated something like 95 US$. and now when i try to log in to my account it shows
    "Unknown account name and/or password." and i know that they never resume my account. because every spam site do the same thing.
    I also advice to stay away from fpctraffic.com it is a spam.

savitabhabhi, Jul 1, 2011 IP
  14. Ravo

Ravo Member

Best Answers:
    savitabhabhi: We had an email conversation on June 21, 2011. I advised you that you were violating our terms and conditions, as your site was not exclusively written in English. You agreed to remove the popunders from your site. So, it should come as no surprise to you that your account was closed, and you were not paid for traffic sent incorrectly. Our terms are very clear, simple and explicit.

We gladly pay out thousands of webmasters monthly, but I do not tolerate any breach of our terms - the rules are there to protect the quality of our traffic.

Ravo, Jul 1, 2011 IP
  15. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    if you accepted site and generated traffic out of it, than you should of-course pay for traffic you received instead of suspending account

aassociatehit, Jul 1, 2011 IP
  16. Ravo

Ravo Member

Best Answers:
    Ugh.

Ok, let me try to explain it again for those that don't understand.

We do not "accept" sites - you are free to send traffic from any site you own or control, as long as it meets all of our (simple) terms and conditions. We do not have a review or pre-screening process, and no where on our site do you submit sites for our review. We assume all our publishers are professionals, can read, and don't need any hand-holding.

The traffic from sites that don't meet our terms and conditions is useless to us, and therefore worthless. If any of our advertisers got that useless traffic they are compensated for it. So, we don't "make" money from suspending sites. In fact, it costs me time and money to do this - I wish all our publishers followed our rules - my life would be so much easier.

Ravo, Jul 1, 2011 IP
  17. savitabhabhi

savitabhabhi Peon

Best Answers:
    My site www.savitabhabhi.co.cc was written in English and now i transfer it to new domain www.savitabhabhi.co.vu and it is still in English only. see it again

savitabhabhi, Jul 3, 2011 IP
  18. Ravo

Ravo Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I see that it's in all English now. But when you were sending traffic to us, you had text other than English on your site.

Ravo, Jul 4, 2011 IP
  19. A.G

A.G Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I second that FPCtraffic is kind of scam, they do suspend accounts for stupid reasons, I would say stay away of it because it's not safe for publisher for long term as you may get your account suddenly suspended mostly when you reach or request payout

A.G, Jul 4, 2011 IP
  20. savitabhabhi

savitabhabhi Peon

Best Answers:
    Look Mr. Ravo, i don't want to argue with you because its useless for me. you suspend my account and i know you never resume it again. My site "savitabhabhi.co.cc" was always written in English. you can see it by using any way-back site.
    I just post this thread to aware others to stay away from your site FPCtraffic, because you do suspend accounts without giving any reasons. and never reply on any quires of violation.

savitabhabhi, Jul 5, 2011 IP