1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Found them very helpful - remember its free

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by expat, Mar 11, 2004.

For a presently free service with a huge future potential I found them incredibly helpful. All question, requests and remarks have been acted upon usually within 2 working days.
    I piloted a small health site and now changed the feed to a bigger one and they have turned that round quickly.
    For a free service with a huge potential in the future - not bad.
    M :)
    SEMrush

expat, Mar 11, 2004 IP
    SEMrush
  2. Asher

Asher Guest

Best Answers:
    I can second that. I've found them to be extremely helpful, quickly responding to questions I've had about our feed. We get some traffic from our listings, and best of all, it's free.

Asher, Mar 14, 2004 IP
  3. expat

expat Stranger from a far land

Best Answers:
    Hello Martin,

Thank you for submitting a feed to Froogle.

Your feed, natural_remedies_clinic.txt, has been approved and your
    products should appear on Froogle within the next few business days.
    Please be sure to use the same feed file name every time you upload a new
    feed, otherwise, due to technical constraints, your update will not be
    processed.

What can I say......
    M

expat, Mar 17, 2004 IP
  4. disgust

disgust Guest

Best Answers:
    it's great that it's free, but I wonder if they really stand any sort of competition to things like niche versions of the same deal- ie, www.pricewatch.com for hardware

how much traffic do you get from froogle, roughly?

disgust, Jun 3, 2004 IP
  5. cobaltlady

cobaltlady Peon

Best Answers:
    I get very little traffic from Froogle. I did see a spike when they added it to the main page but has since dropped back down. When I submit changes or updates I see them in a couple of hours. Their service is great and you sure can't beat the price.

cobaltlady, Jun 3, 2004 IP
  6. EConcepts

EConcepts Peon

Best Answers:
    You can actually get a lot of traffic from Froogle if you optimize the data feed, site it points to, along with a few other components. Not to mention, the traffic you get from Froogle is looking to buy your product (now, how's that for qualified traffic!). You know they are looking to buy, or they wouldn't have clicked on the link in the first place ... remember ... Froogle is a PRODUCT / shopping search engine.

We have been able to consistantly generate quite a good amount of traffic and subsequently sales (which is most important) from the free service Froogle provides. It is only going to get better. As long as the site is setup to "feed" Froogle what it wants (there are more than one component that goes into this), you should see super results.

EConcepts, Oct 22, 2004 IP