1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Found sets and exporting raw data

Discussion in 'Optigold ISP' started by thenickberry, Dec 28, 2006.

I am cleaning house for long canceled customers. I found that if I searched for termination date (<1/1/2005), it created a found set and under Maintenance/Preferences -> Export Raw Data, the Customer Data export would include the found set.

I would also like to export invoices and payments the same way, but it does not seem to be working like the customer data did.

Any suggestions?

thenickberry, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  2. ColinR

ColinR Guest

Best Answers:
    For payments and invoices you'll have to export them all. I'm not aware being able to export payments and invoices of only a found set

ColinR, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  3. tbohen

tbohen Peon

Best Answers:
    I just do a backup of all the .fp5 before I blow records away, that way if you find out you need something you can just open the old files.

tbohen, Jan 2, 2007 IP
  4. thenickberry

thenickberry Peon

Best Answers:
    ColinR: thanks, I tried going that route and left the export going for over 20 hours before I gave up.

tbohen: that was the solution I ended up going with... the backup was taking way too long and with no sign of finishing.

Thanks for the replies!

thenickberry, Jan 2, 2007 IP