1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ForumBoosting.com Paid Forum Posting Service Renewed

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by falco85, Feb 20, 2006.

1. luxinterior

luxinterior Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Your logic, as usual, is completly flawed. It's blatantly OBVIOUS why most dissatisfied clients don't come forward and voice their opinions. For christ sake look at the way you're 'responding' to me! You never directly answer one of my genuine concerns or allegations but would rather resort to petty name calling and other such childish behaviour. The point is that using a service such as yours is something that most Webmasters would rather not draw too much attention to, again for very obvious reasons, and that's exactly what you prey on.

EVERYTHING I have said here is the truth. I have been a professional in this business for almost 10 years and I certainly didn't accomplish that by wasting my time and making up stories for....what was it again? Oh yes...to get a 'free ride' LOL Yes I did initially ask for a FULL refund because I was enraged and inidgnant about being messed around for two months, why should I pay for half a service when even the half I got was pathetic! When it became obvious you weren't going to do that I then asked for a partial refund for the posts you hadn't delivered which is when you gave me your bogus 'statistics' that listed 'your' workers posts. 'Statistics' which included friends, genuine members, people I had hired personally and, best of all, ME! I finally became so tired with your games that I told you I wanted nothing more to do with you or your bunch of jokers which was the DAY BEFORE my board got spammed by somebody signing up over 40 times with various disgusting usernames which were totally offensive considering the target audience of the board.

I would have let this whole sad mess wither and die had it not been for your ridiculous claims to be 'the leader in Paid Forum Posting Service'.

Even now I'm trying to let this just die but everytime I read another one of your arrogant, chest beating, pompous responses I'm driven to write a reply.

That's it for now...

Lux

luxinterior, Mar 17, 2006 IP
  2. ForumPosts

ForumPosts Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So there's been more than one instance?

The facts of the matter are (and people will be able to judge themselves by the verdicts of this thread): you've had at least two unsatisfied customers, and from how you worded the above I suspect more. The only reason you are alleging "uncorrect behaviour" is because someone is questioning your service. If I didn't have a competing forum posting service, I'd still have an opinion on a service someone is offering to DP members and isn't fulfilling their promises.

ly2 can't comment because for some reason he is banned on DP. He did not get false expectations whatsoever; merely expectations of what a reasonable and upstanding service would have provided. Instead, he got an obviously cut and pasted job.

ForumPosts, Mar 17, 2006 IP
  3. falco85

falco85 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Forumposts, regarding ly2, check his itrader comment in my profile. this will say you that you are not saying all the truth and I am :) otherwise he wouldn't have put me a green rep, no ?

Steve, I think that we are simply uncompatible discussing. I try to keep the tone polite but you don't. That's the reason because I won't comment anymore the issue :) you did it for me. Cheers

falco85, Mar 20, 2006 IP
  4. ForumPosts

ForumPosts Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I quote: "Had some issues but he gave 100% refund". This doen't strike me as a particularily good comment; not only is he saying you didn't provide the service it was bad enough to warrant a full refund.

Maybe, like the eBay feedback system, he was forced into giving you green rep desipte the poor quality of the service because he'd end up getting a red rep.

ForumPosts, Mar 20, 2006 IP
  5. falco85

falco85 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    forumposts, you are completely desperate...
    check his itrader profile then.. I have released him no feedback, because I did not want to give him a red but I was not giving a green either. By the way, here is part of ly2's email:

so please stop being ridiculous, you are making unsporting competition saying lies.

ly2 was refunded for more than $150 (after getting the press release done even if he said he wasn't using it), and said he was not going to speak about it over DP because at last he felt good with me. You did it for him, with no authorization from his part I suppose, good move ;)
    luxinterior paid $65 for his TopBoost, and wasn't refunded for 2 reasons: 1) had his work started 2) unpolite behaviour (as you can see by yourself here above) 3) emails and requests contradicting each other... getting an entire staff fool to comply his wills, insulting our work and more. This was not acceptable, so his refund was not a money issue, but a behaviour one. As you can see I have refunded more than double the money.

falco85, Mar 21, 2006 IP
  6. forumbooster

forumbooster Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yikes, this an an advertisement gone wrong! I hope that you can solve your problems, it gives the rest of us a bad name, and it is blatantly obvious SOMETHING went wrong otherwise, all this contraversy wouldn't have arised to begin with.

forumbooster, Mar 23, 2006 IP
  7. falco85

falco85 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    do you want too to speak about something you don't know just to make yourself some unfair promotion? :)

falco85, Mar 24, 2006 IP
  8. forumbooster

forumbooster Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No, I just wanted to tell the world that not all forum posting services don't get horrendous complaints like yours! :)

forumbooster, Mar 24, 2006 IP
  9. falco85

falco85 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    but some like yours are copycats copying our name, and even our posting details (how come you have got our exact order form?). :)

falco85, Mar 25, 2006 IP
    madkad likes this.
  10. madkad

madkad Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This guy and his posters did a great job on my sites and my clients websites, I have used others but they have never done as good of a job as this guy and his posters do.

Thank you again Falco for your great work I would and will recomend you to any other people that I chat to and also will be using you again on my other jobs, thank you keep up the good work :)

madkad, Apr 9, 2006 IP
  11. gUrLaLiEn

gUrLaLiEn Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

hmmm... thanks for sharing this. at least now people can think twice as to signing up with their services. at least they heard the bad things that the company has and the services that they offer. thanks again! :)

gUrLaLiEn, Apr 17, 2006 IP
  12. falco85

falco85 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    gurlalien:
    people should consider positive feedbacks also that you can find on this thread (just above your post) and on the old thread as well, where there are lots of positive references of satisfied customers. Maybe a single case does not count as 5,10,20 positive feedbacks (and these are just the customers that went from DP).

IMPORTANT UPDATE: anyway, the best way to prove the quality of my service is to test it. From now, anyone that is willing to test ForumBoosting before purchasing a package can PM me for a FREE trial of 10 posts. Only after then, you will be able to judge our Paid Forum Posting Service :) this was going to be announced in the next days public, but it will be available from now for DP users only. Hope you will appreciate it!

falco85, Apr 17, 2006 IP
  13. Serg

Serg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have used falco85 on 2 occassions. Both times the posts were of high quality and the job was done on time. If I had any questions or issues with a poster, he always replied in a quick manner and solved any issues. It was great to deal with him.

I think he is getting an unfair beat down by a SMALL minority of disgruntled people..

And to whoever whined about "poor english skills"???? Hey, they had good english skills, granted it was their second language.. and what, your forum doesn't allow people who are ESL to post??? WTF????? I see people for whome English was their FIRST language, write like complete grade school droupout morons day in and day out!

Serg

Serg, Apr 17, 2006 IP
  14. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm back baby!
    Yes, this guy isn't...lets say...the best in his field.
    I was very VERY unhappy with ALL services. He did a PR for me and forum posting and both were just really bad. He accused me of trying to get a FREE RIDE after I demanded a refund. Finally, after threatening to post what had happen here with links to the poor work he complied.

Sorry to pile on buddy, just had to.

ly2, Apr 17, 2006 IP
  15. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,
    you will find your press release in the attached file. Let me know if everything is ok with it, and if you are satisfied with my services. I am looking forward for your reply.

Alessandro Golkar
    ForumBoosting.com

PS: the first two posters started joining your assignment. Their names are Cameron, and foxvince. More will come this week, reaching the needed number to complete your assignment in the desired timeframe. If any problem occur with the paid posting service, just get back to me, I am sure we will fully meet your expectations.

===================================================

beanz to agolkar
    More options Mar 3

Um. Is it possible to get a refund on this? This is unacceptable for $40. You're a good guy and I have no hard feelings. But your english is too poor to complete this job I think. I just ordered the forum posting from you, I can be a good customer to you. But please, allow me to find someone else to do my Press Release. I hope you understand.
    - Show quoted text -

==============================================

to me
    More options Mar 3

Well, ok I understand. May I propose a 50% refund, or do you think that I really did that bad work? This is the first time it is happening to me. I am really sorry about this, and I wanted to propose you this and if you feel comfortable with it... let me know.

Alessandro

==========================================

beanz to agolkar
    More options Mar 3

I am totally not going to use any of the PR.
    I am going to have serinity write it. She is who I usually use but she is over loaded so I figured I would try someone else.
    I am not trying to piss you off at all, you have $100 of mine for the forum posting and I dont want to jepordise that in anyway, but I wont be using any of your press release either It's a total loss for me.... =\

============================================

to me
    More options Mar 3

I don't want to make you feel like I ripped you off of something.... I have sent you for sure the unreviewed version of the release in the haste, but I also was sending the release for a further review to an english guy, partner of mine. I have spent some time to write this release, and this is not the first release I write (as you can see from my threads in DP and nobody was dissatisfied)... for this reason I said that maybe a 50% is the fairest option for both. With this, I am recognizing you a refund policy even if the site does not mention any, and at the same time you recognize me even a reduced payment for the time I spent. Anyway, if you really feel that uncomfortable with my text and you think that I did it with no care at all, just let me know.. I don't like people feeling like I am ripping them off; also because this is the first time I receive a refund request for some work of mine :\

============================================

beanz to agolkar
    More options Mar 3

Well whatever. I have nothing more to say. The PR was written horribly and some sentences in it make no sense what so ever. It's nothing I want to release to the public as representing my site or me. If all you are giving back is 50%, then so be it. Even the 50% gain will be a with a total loss of %50. Honestly, I think it should be refunded 100%. If I were to post this thing on the forums, and ask what people thought of it, I can tell you what the outcome would be.
    - Show quoted text -

=============================================

to me
    More options Mar 4

As said, I am also available to rewrite it and look for another english proofreader to check it, I am 100% flexible from this point of view... anyway I guarantee that this would get a 4 star editorial score.

Alessandro

==============================================

beanz to agolkar
    More options Mar 4

Keep the $40 and refund my $94 for the forum posting then.
    The "press release" you sent me is trash. I could have written it in 10minutes. Just keep the $40. Please refund my forum posting charge instead. Thank You.

-Barry

================================================

(HERES WHERE IT STARTS TO GET UGLY)

to me
    More options Mar 4

That does not make sense at all!!!! I pay my staff upfront to join your assignment, and they will do it. I have sent the release for a paid proofread (just out of curiosity because if there are so awful errors I want to know), and let's see. Regarding the forum posting, I am sorry but I do not offer a refund policy on the site. On the other hand, *noone* was dissatisfied from the service, and you won't be as well. This sounds like a blackmail to me, while I was TOTALLY available in my previous emails.

=======================================================

beanz to agolkar
    More options Mar 4

WOW.
    Then do the job on my forums and I will eat the $40.00 dollars I guess.
    Sucks for me. I must say this is bullshit. Again, the "press release" is horrible. Bad grammer and bad sentences. It doesnt make sense and it's just all wrong. It's too short and I could have written something better. I hired you because I wanted something *BETTER* than I could write. The PR you sent me is not even as good as I could have done. Thanks for nothing. For $40 I expected a top of the line press release. That "press release" you sent me sir is not top of the line and it wont be top of the line with editing. Again, if I post that press release on the forums for others to see, the outcome would be on my side. But whatever, fucking drop it, I will eat the $40. Not the first time I have been on the bad end of a deal and it wont be the last.

I dont wish to speak about this anymore. The PR is trash and I am now out $40.
    Just see if you can get the forum job done, I suspect I will be getting screwed on that as well.
    You should have just refunded my $40. I just spent $140 with you, obviously I'm not looking for any freebies, I genuinly did not like the quality of the press release. Where is the issue? Dont tell me you put lots of work into the pr, cause you didnt. But instead you wanna argue and go back and fourth.

==================================================

to me
    More options Mar 4

I don't want to argue and being honest I just think that you are just looking for a free ride.. anyway, I'll have the result of the proofread in a matter of days and I'll know if that's so horrible.

How come nobody ever complained and I have people asking releases from me since months (I mean recurring clients) ?

By the way, no need to call me sir, I am a simple college student. If the proofread will say that there were so many errors (I'll forward the email to you), then I'll totally refund you. Moreover, if you think that I am writing the proofread report by myself, we can discuss it over DP forums and let's see what the public says. You can find there at least 50 people with which I have worked with with not even one issue.

Anyway, the press release length is between 300 and 400 words. Have you ever written one? They need to be short if you want them to be effective. If you were looking for something longer, then it is called an article and I even charge less for this (check at www.forumboosting.com/shop ) because it's a different format and way of writing.

I wouldn't say that I'm here to rip you off, since I am spending my time documenting my reasons. Ok, since I am not english native I may incur in minor grammar mistakes, but I am totally available to recheck them, if needed. I have also offered you to pass this to an english native partner of mine. Refusal of doing so from your part just looks to me that you were looking for a free release!

=====================================================

to me
    More options Mar 4

Please look my previous email, this is what I have just offered you... anyway I don't really want to waste my time anymore. If you want those $40 back and the free press release, that's ok, I won't die for it, just stop with this game, since I have shown you *TOTAL* (and I repeat, total) availability for edits, rewrites, and whatsoever.

===================================================

beanz to agolkar
    More options Mar 4

NO. I think youre missing the point.
    It's not MY job to pass it anywhere or work this shit out. It's YOUR job.
    I am unhappy with the job and you dont care. Obviously youre more worried about getting youre greedy little hands on that $40.00 then making sure I am happy. So fuck you, fuck your press release and fuck the forum posting job. I dont need this shit from you.

You think I'm looking for a free ride you asshole? How fucking dare you. Tell you what, keep my $138 fucking dollars and stay the motherfuck off my forums. Dont fucking post on my forums. You take the $138 from me for nothing, consider it a GIFT from a freeloader. How dare you!

=================================================

ok, so from there things get REAL ugly lol.
    Here is the "press release" he wrote for me:

"Textmessage.cc offering a free implementable sms gateway.

City, Province (PRWEB) Date – Bloggers and webmasters are given now a new way to promote their website, letting users to send free SMS messages using a free tool, easily integrated on any website willing to host this service.

Short Message System (SMS) Text messages are the modern way to communicate, especially for young people, so this free tool is an effective and costless solution to attract traffic interested in sending messages to mobile phones and other mobile devices, thus giving interested to a particular site, or personal blog.

Moreover, the free tool offered can implement a toolbar feature with phone book, text message reminders, such as an alarm clock that can be set to send a text message reminder on a given date and time. For this reason, visitors interested in using the free sms message tool will visit on a regular basis the site hosting it, in order to use it to organize their personal agenda.

Webmasters can choose to have pre selected text, to make the text message as an announcement, for instance: “Hey, check out www.textmessage.cc ”, or it can be left blank to let visitors send whatever they want to.

The script is fully customizable, giving the possibility to choose the colors, size, text, and other options to make it fit any website perfectly.

The code is allowing today to send sms text messages to the most popular phone services worldwide, and will have more in the future.

“I use the Textmessage.cc script from my blog, to let users use it and send free text messages everywhere. Since then, I have almost doubled my daily hits, and received many amusing comments for providing this service. It was really rewarding, also because is totally free!” Barry said, one of those many bloggers using this free tool on his blog. "

Just a real bad overall feeling dealing with this guy.
    =\

ly2, Apr 17, 2006 IP
  16. falco85

falco85 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ly2, I find your intervention here a little incomplete first, and not 100% true.

First, you had a full refund with a press release done and sent to you. I understand that not being English native I may incur in grammar mistakes (this was written by me personally), but as said I was sending the release for a proofread to an english native speaker (part of my staff), and you declined.

Then, there are some mails missing from your conversation:

that's not yours? (though you left me a positive itrader fb).

falco85, Apr 17, 2006 IP
  17. chiefshuddle

chiefshuddle Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just to add my two cents.

I used their service and was pleased with both the performance and the price.

chiefshuddle, Apr 18, 2006 IP
  18. aeiouy

aeiouy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Falco, you really need to learn not to argue with your customers in public like this... Even if they were 100% in the wrong, people reviewing you for possible services don't know who is at fault and are going to probably at least lay blame at both sides and pass on your services.

It sounds to me like you need clearer and more defined policies for unhappy customers besides just telling them you pre-paid the posters and you can not offer a refund. (Never seen a posting service who pre-paid posters before).

Finally as for that press release. It was inexcusable. You should have being falling all over yourself apologizing to him for submitting that press release. In fact you should have given him all his money back and given him free posts to make up for ever submitting it.

The fact that you are not a native english speaker is not relevant. You took a job to write a press release in English. It was HORRIBLE. Your effort means absolutely nothing. He did not pay you to give it the old college try, he paid you for a delievered product.

On top of it all you clearly won't admit any mistakes or fix any problems with customers without a dragout fight with them. This is is a HORRIBLE business model.

You really need to do some soul searching and adjustments to your business model because it sucks.

aeiouy, Apr 26, 2006 IP
  19. falco85

falco85 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    aeiouy,
    refund for this press release was given fully as well as for the paid posting package that never started. As said a proofread with a native english speaker was refused from the customer, as well as a total rewrite, so the situation was stuck.

Regarding unhappy customers, I am happy to support them and give a refund when such thing is possible. But it's not possible like in the other case, when all the posts were done correctly (and all the providements were made to insure quality), but this was not an issue, either.

The real thing that made the refund not possible were 1. unpolite behaviour towards me 2. personal insults. As said, I think that when you buy a service you don't buy the right to personally offend people (and not your work), so I just stick to what I was offering. I don't have a refund policy on my site but I am happy to refund unhappy customers when this is politely asked. This was not the case.

Hope this helps to understand my situation. And, I am not scared to discuss this in public.
    I am a clear and transparent person, and I like things to be clear as well.

falco85, Apr 26, 2006 IP
  20. BannerSpot

BannerSpot Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    forum boosting is a scam IMO anyways.you are tricking users that there is a solid base of users that are there because they want to be
    when in actuality those posters will be gone within a few months guaranteed

BannerSpot, Apr 26, 2006 IP