1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ForumBoosting.com Paid Forum Posting Service Renewed

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by falco85, Feb 20, 2006.

ForumBoosting.com, the leader in Paid Forum Posting Service, is glad to announce its renewal and new services for 2006.

You can check old testimonials here: Paid Forum Posting Service

Along with the paid forum posting service, ForumBoosting.com is now offering an enhanced range of services:

Our Highly Specialized Staff will be ready to satisfy every need, giving the customer a wide range of services and a Full Pre-Sale / Post-Sale Support, thanks to our Help Desk with which you can easily talk with our representatives thanks to our Live Chat, or our contact ticket-based system if you need a more articulated response.

Every order is managed with our professional shopping cart system to let you take full control of your orders.

Moreover, we are giving you the Best Prices on the Market! Just check out our incredible offers:

First Boost - $24.90
    75+ Posts
    25+ Threads
    2-4 Writers
    Extra Post: $0.15/post
    Extra Writer: $2/writer

Top Boost - $94.90
    400+ Posts
    100+ Threads
    6-10 Writers
    Extra Post: $0.12/post

Premium Boost - $199.90
    1000+ Posts
    250+ Threads
    12-16 Writers
    Extra Post: $0.10/post

Don't miss the incredible opportunity to enhance your forum today! Order Now your favourite service and let us work for you and improve your site!

falco85, Feb 20, 2006 IP
    Trio_Dos likes this.
  2. yanton

yanton Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    Can you search out other blogs (not my own) and add comments and links to my sites from them?

yanton, Feb 23, 2006 IP
  3. falco85

falco85 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What do you mean, exactly? Thank you for your interest :)

falco85, Feb 23, 2006 IP
  4. falco85

falco85 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have got a discount deal; For anybody interested, PM me :)

falco85, Mar 1, 2006 IP
  5. Juls

Juls Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    pm me your discount deal for the forum postings. my forum is game related.

Juls, Mar 2, 2006 IP
  6. falco85

falco85 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM sent :)

falco85, Mar 2, 2006 IP
  7. whateverandever2

whateverandever2 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What does it mean when it says

1000+ Posts
    250+ Threads

With the '+' sign there do you get more then that then?

whateverandever2, Mar 3, 2006 IP
  8. falco85

falco85 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    it means that you can ask for custom packages, basing from the existing ones :)

falco85, Mar 3, 2006 IP
  9. falco85

falco85 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    5% discount on any package available for this week. for who is interested, pm me :)

falco85, Mar 9, 2006 IP
  10. falco85

falco85 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The promotion is still active! Don't miss the opportunity to get a discounted package at the same quality level ;) Boost Up your Forum Today

For more informations on how to get your discount: sales [@] forumboosting [.] com

falco85, Mar 13, 2006 IP
  11. luxinterior

luxinterior Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can only assume that's a joke right?

As a former 'client' of yours I can only say how much I regret ever having any dealings with you and your total amaturish operation. If any mods would care to look in my PM box you'll see over 20 messages between me and this guy with various issues ranging from bad english (from people I was assured spoke English as a first language), spamming, then complete dead patches followed by more spamming, un-delivered posts, stupid 'reports' that not only included posts counts from his 'staff' but also personal friends of mine, posters I'd personally hired and...best of all...ME! :D

I had been assured of a full refund if I was unhappy which he denied ever saying until I produced the PM (which I still have). He's never given me so much as a partial refund.

The list goes on and on...bottom line...using this service was one of the bigger mistakes I've made and I will never be doing so again.

Lux

luxinterior, Mar 14, 2006 IP
    gUrLaLiEn likes this.
  12. ForumPosts

ForumPosts Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am very sorry to hear about this, lux.

I know of atleast one more member of DP (and client of ours) who is extremely unhappy with their service (raising some of the issues you outlined in your post - they just straight copied and pasted an article available from a free article site into about 20 different posts).

I'm glad you've made this public though, have you tried a paypal chargeback on the transaction?

If you're still looking for some paid posting on your site from a reliable service, just drop me a PM for a free 5 post sample :)

ForumPosts, Mar 14, 2006 IP
  13. edr

edr Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ouch. Sucks to be falco85.

edr, Mar 14, 2006 IP
  14. falco85

falco85 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Forumposts... I think advertising giving bad rep to a competitor is the worst thing you can do ;)

anyway, luxinterior you were looking for a free ride, because you know that everything was made to insure you the best quality. If you need testimonials, I'll make the guys that posted on your forum to come here and publicly speak about the issue.. no problem at all. You made millions of controversial requests, and I'd like to show you the post on my staff forum showing all your "complaints"... I'll just report some posts from my staff:

got something like 7 pages of this... maybe you should review your behaviour, don't you think so?

falco85, Mar 15, 2006 IP
  15. falco85

falco85 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

I'd like to hear from that client, if any. Why don't you tell him to come here and publicly discuss about the issue? Thank you, mr. fair competitor :)

falco85, Mar 15, 2006 IP
  16. luxinterior

luxinterior Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Your 'response' is typical of the BS you gave me in our PM's. How the hell am I looking for a 'free ride' my friend? I paid for a service, I specifically asked that you only provide 'native English speaking posters', you didn't! You didn't supply the posts I paid for after 2 months. YES I asked for your guys to post 'steadily' but I can only assume they didn't know what that meant as it would come in 'fits and starts'.

You and your crew need to get your facts straight too. The board started in DEC 05 (just like it says in HUGE letters) on the front page. It hasn't been going a year and I was looking to 'boost' it like your 'service' claims to do.

I'm not going to get into a name calling competition with you but the bottom line is you and your 'service' are ridiculous and I would urge everybody to give you a wide berth.

If you MUST respond to this post please try to keep it factual for a change instead of doing what you typically do which is to attempt to 'cloud the issue' by going off on tangents and taking things out of context. Yes I did accuse a few of your guys of spamming, they WHERE! The case you've chosen to cite above is actually a good example...10 days AFTER valentine, when there has already been a number of discussions on and around the date your guy starts a new post with some inane title like 'So what do you think Britney did for Valentines Day?'....utter crap!

That's it I'm gone.

Lux

BTW here's some choice quotes to shed a bit of light on this matter. Bear in mind that these are only a few of the responses from this guy and don't really give a true indication of the frustration his guys where causing me.

Job started 9th Jan, 06

Dated 10th Jan, 06
    Dated 11th Jan, 06
    A protracted series of no postings...flooding...then no posting, ensues...

Dated 22nd Feb, 06
    At this point the stats where...Total 307 | 400 + 10% = 440 | 133 SHORT

luxinterior, Mar 15, 2006 IP
    forumbulge likes this.
  17. falco85

falco85 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Steve,
    your unstable behaviour and your arrogance lead to this. Moreover, you asked me not to post anymore on your board. The first problem of your assignment was your behaviour. If more than 15 people (almost all my working staff on your board) were complaining about your behaviour towards them, then there is something wrong, since we served almost 100 hundred of forum boards until now, and everything was always great. If you browse through this forum you will find an older thread advertising the service with very amusing testimonials.
    Actually on your assignment thread on my reserved staff board there are 7 pages of posts of complaints from them for your PMs and behaviour. This was totally unacceptable to them! The first time I proposed you a refund and you did not want it.. then it was too late since I have paid my staff for the job. There were 300 posts out of 400 done and you pretended a full refund; isn't that a free ride?

Anyway, I am still waiting an answer from my loyal competitor that actually thought to defame me with the most uncorrect behaviour I have ever seen, I am still waiting the other client that complained about me..

falco85, Mar 16, 2006 IP
  18. ForumPosts

ForumPosts Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Right. I don't want to get into a slinging match here, as quite frankly don't need to defend my services.

As for the customer, I'm not sure he wants me to quote his forum in public though I will email him. He was banned from DP, again, I don't know the reason why. Surely you must know which client I am talking about (or has there been more?), you had to give him a full refund for the posting and the press release; albeit after a 45 minute plea from him.

ForumPosts, Mar 16, 2006 IP
  19. falco85

falco85 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    1st) I'd like to hear this guy (ly2) say that in public, since he got his full refund for not being satisfied - this is done everytime someone has got false expectations about the service and it's not done when the posting has been 90% complete.

2nd) I repeat that you are having an uncorrect behaviour. Anyway, I think that who's reading this will be able to judge by himself. :)

falco85, Mar 17, 2006 IP
  20. falco85

falco85 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    falco85, Mar 17, 2006 IP