1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Forum - the important source of traffic

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by charleshubbard, Aug 2, 2021.

Hi, all-digital point forum friends
    let's discuss how the forum is an important source of traffic?

charleshubbard, Aug 2, 2021 IP
  2. VijayanKumar

VijayanKumar Active Member

Best Answers:
    We can explore our knowledge here by discussing to the relevant field of ours. We can also learn/know from others views in which may also have queries. Discussing and learning new things leads to achieve success.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2021
    VijayanKumar, Aug 2, 2021 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You go first.
    What's your niche and how much traffic do you actually get from forums?

sarahk, Aug 2, 2021 IP
  4. Justkeepdistance

Justkeepdistance Member

Best Answers:
    If you are here for traffic then you will need to post in the correct subforum. If you have an answer written on your site to a specific question that is probably the best way to get traffic from forums.

Justkeepdistance, Aug 3, 2021 IP
  5. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Never got any serious traffic from forums. I've gotten targeted traffic, but nothing that converted to sales. I have a link in my sig to an automotive blog which is completely irrelevant here - but, for anyone who has a car, they might find useful info and subscribe because they enjoy my content. Maybe. I doubt it, but heck, why not try?

I'm done trying to promote stuff for the intent of making sales on forums. I own a marketing company and offer a ton of services that users here might be interested in, but I'd rather find my customers elsewhere. I use this forum and other forums to learn and help others when possible.

cronik, Aug 5, 2021 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  6. Priya ds

Priya ds Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Forum increases the traffic by exploring and gaining your knowledge here.. You can get a lot of ideas from others' valuable comments and their views. Keep digging gives you good results in achieving our target

Priya ds, Aug 17, 2021 IP
  7. annaalford

annaalford Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you can properly use forum discussion then it happens. It's a way of driven traffic to your site but depends on what forum it is.

annaalford, Aug 18, 2021 IP
  8. tofarch

tofarch Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes Forum is one of the best source of traffic for your website. Alway participate on various forum and guest posting discussions.

tofarch, Sep 11, 2021 IP
  9. robertcoble

robertcoble Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, online forums are a great source of leads and customers obviously it depends on selecting the right forum is extremely important in determining how much traffic you attract from there.

robertcoble, Sep 11, 2021 IP
  10. Md. Gousul Hasan

Md. Gousul Hasan Peon

Best Answers:
    About 10 years ago it works well but nowadays it works slow but If you can properly use forum discussion then it happens.

Md. Gousul Hasan, Sep 23, 2021 IP
  11. jessicaherron9

jessicaherron9 Member

Best Answers:
    Forum is one way of driving traffic into your website, but reliability depends on what forum it is. Your marketing will drive you alot of traffic/visibility in but what converts them is the quality of your content and sites like forums with article discussions are great places to share content and have them redirect back to your site as relevant references

jessicaherron9, Nov 16, 2021 IP
  12. Azharuddin Sheikh

Azharuddin Sheikh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As we all know forum is a discussion platform where people are doing discussion with people who are coming from all over the world, we need to do keep good discussion over this platform where people will help to each other, We can also add website link in the forums profile link or forums Signature link, through this process when people will read your post then they will go to your profile or signature link through this way you will get traffic and It is the forum platform where you will be get good real traffic.

Azharuddin Sheikh, Nov 17, 2021 IP
  13. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    Forums can be a really valuable traffic source and something that can help in increasing the business and start making a higher profit if used properly. By this I mean that you should be active, post regularly, bring something valuable to the community so that they become interested in you and your offer. Also, it's a good idea to invest in paid memberships, add signatures and links, create some link banners, and so on. There are a bunch of different opportunities indeed here, as it's a great place for doing marketing activities.

VortexAlpha, Feb 4, 2022 IP