1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Forum style submission section - wordpress website

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by PuntIRE, Apr 28, 2018.

Hello,

I'm looking to set up a very basic brochure wordpress website with a members section.

Basically I need people to be able to sign in to a private part of the website where they have a blog style section where they submit information on an ongoing basis in order to gain access to a private group who share information with eachother and the purpose of this will be to proof their knowledge about a certain topic. Only myself and the person making the submissions should be able to read their content.

My knowledge of wordpress is very limited and I will be getting someone to set it up for me but I will be the one to manage it beyond this and will learn whatever is necessary to do it.

I have the hosting and a premium wordpress theme purchased but everything is flexible.

Can anybody advise me on how I could make something like this a reality? Thank you.

PuntIRE, Apr 28, 2018 IP