1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Forum posts, content and MORE!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Penny44, Jul 3, 2018.

Place Bid

Ended: No bid yet
(no reserve)

Active Bids

There are no bids yet.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Summer is heating up and so is the team at Paid Forum Posting! In honor of the 4th of July holiday, we are offering a 10% discount code for all of our customers. Just use the promo code FIREWORKS before you checkout.

Take some time to hang out with your friends and family this month while the professionals at Paid Forum Posting provide you with all of the forum posts and blog comments that you need. The height of summer can frequently be a slow period for forum and blog traffic, but that doesn't have to be the case when you hire our great team of writers. Our highly vetted professional writers can keep the conversation moving and start new ones to keep your forum or blog active while your regular visitors are out having fun in the sun. Our writers always blend in seamlessly with your regular visitors and help to give you a boost. Our forum posting packages come in a wide range of sizes so that you can find the service that is just right for your needs.

Paid Forum Posting also offers a variety of other services that may help free up more of your time to enjoy the summer sun. These services include:

Resume Writing

SEO and standard articles or blog content

Virtual Assistant services

Proofreading and Editing services

Social Media management

Whatever your content needs, we are at your service! Our customers are extremely important to us and that's why when you order services from us you will be assigned to a project manager. This person will help you through the process from ordering until the completion of your project and will handle any questions or concerns that you may have. Having this one-on-one contact is what makes the services at Paid Forum Posting so much better than what some of our competitors are offering.

Spend your summer lounging by the pool or hanging out with your family and friends and let the professionals at Paid Forum Posting get the work done for you! Don't forget to use the promo code FIREWORKS when you checkout for 10% off of your order!

Penny44, Jul 3, 2018 IP
  2. SᴩiDᴇЯ

SᴩiDᴇЯ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    87.5% - 7
    H Penny.
    I am looking for a forum poster writer, now what i have at the moment is a site with world wide soccer/football the site link is http://tff.futbol and i have run this site before but the database got corrupted and i didn't know so all my back ups got fail on restore, so i have completely restarted with a whole new database and site, so there will be lots of work for you here, i have a sample of an old thread of the sort of writing i need below:

so would you be interested and how much would you charge for a post like this?

SᴩiDᴇЯ, Jul 6, 2018 IP