1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Forum posting services related to web hosting.

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by WebsitePlex, Dec 15, 2016.

Hello,

I'm looking for one or several people who are familiar with web hosting and that can read/write English or Spanish (for Spanish hosting forums). The work would consist of participating in web hosting forums and being an Ambassador for JixHost. Payment could be daily or weekly and based on per posting. Please reply with your offers.

Thank you.

WebsitePlex, Dec 15, 2016 IP
  2. kennedygitahi

kennedygitahi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello, I am Kennedy. I am an English writer with impeccable English and my rate is $5 per 500 words. I am familiar with web hosting and related subjects as I have run a reseller business before and have worked as a web developer for several firms. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you

kennedygitahi, Dec 16, 2016 IP
  3. WebsitePlex

WebsitePlex Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello Kennedy,

I would give you the logins to my accounts on several web hosting forums such as http://forumweb.hosting/ and you would participate in and create new threads. Maybe it would be easier to compensate you per post? Please let me know your thoughts. Thank you, Jose

WebsitePlex, Dec 16, 2016 IP
  4. bbharath

bbharath Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would offer 0.25$ per post, but how many you need in each forums? I am already in some of webhosting forums.

bbharath, Dec 16, 2016 IP
  5. Chancey

Chancey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I can do this. I started as a forum poster for wiredflame(don't know if they are still around). My rates are $0.25/30 words to 50 word, $0.50/51 word to 100 word, $1/101 word to 200 word, $2/201 to 300 word and so on.

Chancey, Dec 19, 2016 IP