1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Forum Posting Services - Kick start your forum / community

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by dotcomguy, Dec 8, 2005.

Hi Everyone,

Allow me to introduce a new approach to Paid Forum Posting. communityboost.com offers High Quality, Topic/subject related forum posting with packages starting from just $24.95.

So what make you different from the rest?

Unlike other paid forum posting companies we offer a quality, Feature full posting service, Heres why;

• All content is hand written and 100% unique copyright to you.

• All content published is accurate and highly related to your communities core topics.

• 10% Loyalty Discount is available to all our customers placing further orders.

• Monthly Member Newsletter which contains Marketing Tips and advice from leading sources. Delivered direct to your inbox.

• You will start to see our services working hard on your forum within 36 hours.

• We make every attempt to complete orders within 15 day but please allow upto 28 days for your campaign to be completed. You will be notified by email of any delays in processing your order.

• All orders are processed and within 24 hours and an email is sent out.

Not Convinced?

I hear your concerns, I realise that is type of service has had some bad press recently by unscrupulous companies providing unsatisfactory services to its customers. :evil: Let me assure you that our services are carried out over a 15 - 28 days period to ensure all the work is of the highest standard, Related to the forum, reads well and is one hundered percent unqiue content.

Service Trial

We offer a Service Trial priced at just $4.95 its a risk free way to sample our service. We create 10 sample posts, posted directly onto your forum. More

Any questions at all please feel free to respond via reply, PM, email or Messenger. Additional contact information here.

dotcomguy, Dec 8, 2005 IP
  2. dotcomguy

dotcomguy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the great response from digital point members we've had four signups so far.

thank you guys

dotcomguy, Dec 11, 2005 IP
  3. a389951l

a389951l Must Create More Content

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I have been trying to contact you about a recent request for service. Can you please try PMing me? I am trying Dominic's email @kiwimedia.co.uk but it is not working.

a389951l, Jan 3, 2006 IP