1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Forum Posting Services for Tech/IT/Web Hosting Related Forums - English Writer

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by StormForum, Aug 20, 2011.

Hi everyone,

I have my own tech blog (www.b3ns.com) and to make some extra revenue for myself, I am wanting to sell some forum posting services for IT/Computing/Web Hosting/Technology related forums. To make sure I get work done promptly, I will only accept small batches of work and once one small batch of one is done, and you are satisfied with my work, I am more than happy to consider further work. In general, I will accept jobs of up to 300 posts to be made over a 7 to 14 day period depending on your requirements and I will only accept 1 to 2 jobs at a time from anyone to make sure I concentrate on those particular jobs. In general, I charge around 10 cents per post. All posts will be high quality and I will not reply to threads that are "game threads", introduction threads (or an introduction forum) or any threads that aren't really valuable to reply to, especially since I will be getting paid for each post and thread I make.

Please check out my blog if you are interested in seeing the proficiency of my writing, etc. I am a fluent English writer (living in the UK) and all my posts will look like to other forum members that I am an ordinary forum member part of the community. Again my blog address is http://www.b3ns.com.

All payments are to be made via PayPal. Before I start the job, I require full payment upfront and I am verified on PayPal. I understand it is a concern for some people to make payments upfront but if I do the forum posts first and then some scammer doesn't pay me, I have nothing to fight on to get paid. Because of this I am happy to only do forum posting in small batches as I have explained above. For example you pay me for 100 posts and after the job is complete you pay me for further forum posting if you wish.

If you have any questions or are interested please PM me.

Thanks.

StormForum, Aug 20, 2011 IP
  2. Lethal Poster1

Lethal Poster1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Check my PM sir!

Lethal Poster1, Sep 2, 2011 IP