1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Forum Posting Service [Help Getting Your Community Started!]

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by BlueEew, Nov 18, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Greetings, English Forum Poster here to provide you with quality posting services. Got some spare time on my hands so thought I would offer a quality service for a good price.

I am only offering a service to help boost your forums with new content and I am not willing to post in forums you don't own to advertise your website, forums, blog, etc.

Here is the standards of all my posts;
    • Correct spelling.
    • Good grammar.
    • I write in English only.
    • At least 25 words in length.
    When I provide my service I provide it as if I was a natural member who has signed up and started discussing in your community. I also will only accept forums that have a subject I can genuinely talk about. No gambling, no adult forums.

Here is my forum posting rates.

$0.10 per post.
    $0.15 per new topic.

You choose the amount of posts and the amount of new topics you would like created. However I will offer a 15% discount on orders of $10.00 - $19.99 and a 25% discount on orders of $20.00 or more.

If you are interested in boosting your forums PM me with your details. Firstly I need to know the URL to you forums and the amount of posts and topics you would like. When I have viewed the forums I will decide if I would like to conduct the service there. I accepted I shall request payment via PayPal and the service will be provided the same day.

Note: I view forums before accepting the job because I will only provide this service on forums with a subject I am familiar with.

Thanks You for reading any questions feel free to ask. PM me if you would like to buy the service.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
    BlueEew, Nov 18, 2015 IP