1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Forum Posting / Forum signups new pricing!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by alternativerage, Aug 17, 2005.

I have modified my pricing structure somewhat for my forum posting services. I now do full threads for $.50 each, and each post for $.25 each. All of my PAID posts are AT least one paragraph, minimum of 3-4 sentences, with an average of 5-6 depending upon what the topic is. I essentially will be so active, that it gives the appearance of a full forum, thus making other users more active, bringing in more signups. Dependent upon the number of postings, pricing could be lowered substantially. I have 8 people that I employ for posting purposes, so if you need a much bigger solution, please let me know, and I can have up to 9 different voices hitting your forums all at once.

If you require signups... I have the best signup service around. I have done quite a lot of work, especially with members of Digital Point. I think there's a good 7 or 8 people on DP that have used my services and all of which I have delivered great numbers.

Essentially I do lots of 100 users at a time. My pricing starts at $.50-$1.00 depending upon how targeted your users have to be. If your audience is extremely general in nature and I can market to anyone, then obviously, you'll pay only $.50 per signup. I have big price breaks if you order 500 or more, with a major price break at 5,000.

If you are interested in either service, please feel free to send me a message!

alternativerage, Aug 17, 2005 IP
  2. SEbasic

SEbasic Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do you do blog writing too?

Also, would it be possible for you to PM me a link to a forum you have done work on in the past?

SEbasic, Aug 18, 2005 IP
  3. alternativerage

alternativerage Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just sent you a PM

alternativerage, Aug 18, 2005 IP
  4. alvinhan

alvinhan Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Any packages available? Pls PM me.

alvinhan, Aug 18, 2005 IP
  5. alternativerage

alternativerage Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You will have a PM tonight when I get back to my computer. For some reason I can't initiate PMs from this one, but I can reply to ones that I already have... not sure why, but I'll definitely PM you later!

alternativerage, Aug 18, 2005 IP
  6. dct

dct Finder of cool gadgets

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Same Question as SEBasic, blog writing price list please :)

dct, Aug 18, 2005 IP