1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Forum Posting competition starts- What company is the best?

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by gworld, Jan 30, 2006.

?

The Best Forum Posting Service

1. Forumadvantage.com

1 vote(s)
    1.9%
  2. Forumbulge.com

7 vote(s)
    13.2%
  3. ForumFrogs.com

6 vote(s)
    11.3%
  4. Inb0x.com

12 vote(s)
    22.6%
  5. PostOnMyForum.com

8 vote(s)
    15.1%
  6. None

19 vote(s)
    35.8%
  1. TheException

TheException Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, I'm not allowed to post ads in this forum yet, as I am a new member, but when I can, that will help show the proof.

We have happy customers to back us up for one. We offer additional services for forums that aren't offered by many of the current forum posting companies, and have a variety of services soon to be added to our site. We are currently working on endorsements and affiliations with other companies to back up our code of ethics. We are currently expanding our business at an exponential rate. We have staff in different time zones to ensure fast responses and excellent customer care.

That's another reason why I'm glad I'm not scrambling to defend myself for something like this right now, because in a very short time we will have everything we need to back up those statements and we won't need to. I've already convinced a few DP members that we ensure quality over quantity, I'm pretty sure. Our reputation is growing in other marketplaces as well.

TheException, Feb 9, 2006 IP
  2. aeiouy

aeiouy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

That sounds very generic... Also not sure what benefit of having multiple timezones and fast responses does. In most cases people want posts made out over a period of time so it does not seem spamish. Being able to act quickly is not really a prime requisite for a forum poster service, unless the customer does not understand what they are buying.

I think targetting quality over quantity is a good idea. I have been suggesting that for a while to people. I also think there has to be some realism though, both in customer expectations and posting service financial realities.

aeiouy, Feb 10, 2006 IP
  3. forumbulge

forumbulge Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    aeiouy knows what he is talking about ;)

It's not great business practice to bad mouth your competitors, but hey each to their own.
    Most of us go about our business quietly and successfully, which is personally the way I like it.

I believe quality is increasing across the board, alot more so than even a few months ago.

As I said in another post, it will be most interesting to take another look at these services in 6 months - 1 years time and see how they have evolved.

forumbulge, Feb 10, 2006 IP
  4. lpstong

lpstong Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I agree with forumbulge of how long many of these forums will stay in business. I guess one has to try to find out if they can make it or not. Or to improve their services and quality of services.

lpstong, Feb 10, 2006 IP
  5. TheException

TheException Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I was not intending to bad mouth my competitors, but if you read between the lines with your statement... so as you said, to each his own. No harm intended. However I will say, that I've been researching my competitors extensively and I have to admit, I'm impressed with what you've done.

My statements were generic for a few reasons, they were not directed at anyone specific, the point was that all new types of businesses on the internet face this problem, and I wish that all people who try to jump on a bandwagon without knowing how to run a business would just slow down, do some reading and wait until they are equipped to enter the marketplace, it would save a lot of people headaches and money. I've already seen more than one forum posting company open and close shop in a very short period of time. Also, those comments were not specific to the forum posting industry; this has been a problem on the internet since day one.

The fast response is key in any business on the internet to keep high customer satisfaction. If one places an order, asks a pre-sales question or post-sale question, and speaks to the people that will be completing the order right away, they are happier than if they waited, even just until the next day. Our services will also be including more than just forum posting, and some other things will rely more upon fast responses to customers. As far as posting goes, multiple time zones allow your posts to come in at a steadier rate, whatever time zone your forum is in. Also, if a forum in the UK purchases posting from a company on the west coast of North America, and their users are mostly from the UK, when a question is posted on their forum, it won't get answered by the forum posting service until the next day on their time.

Hope that clarifies everything. :) Please understand I had no intent to speak ill of any of the forum posting companies specifically, I was just voicing my thoughts on the way things are going right now with everyone at each other's throats, and some of the things I've seen that look very unprofessional.

TheException, Feb 10, 2006 IP
  6. derek

derek Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's very interesting for me to read this thread because I have also started my own forum posting company a few weeks ago. I think forum posting services will continued to be used by the webmasters who have no time to manage their forums or people who want to start a forum. I think the market is getting a little crowded though so offering additional services that related to forums would increase interest from potential customers.

Derek Spaulding
    http://www.forumcandy.com
    where forumowners shop

derek, Feb 12, 2006 IP