1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Forum Posting competition starts- What company is the best?

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by gworld, Jan 30, 2006.

?

The Best Forum Posting Service

1. Forumadvantage.com

1 vote(s)
    1.9%
  2. Forumbulge.com

7 vote(s)
    13.2%
  3. ForumFrogs.com

6 vote(s)
    11.3%
  4. Inb0x.com

12 vote(s)
    22.6%
  5. PostOnMyForum.com

8 vote(s)
    15.1%
  6. None

19 vote(s)
    35.8%
  1. PaulaSmiles

PaulaSmiles Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 5
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ForumFrogs.com writers each have certain areas of expertise. When we receive an order, we assign the person who is most qualified to post in that particular forum.

You can visit our site to see our current areas of expertise.

Here are the writers who are posting on www.GentlemensCafe.com

You can click their username to view their posts so far.

Render - health, technology, and topical subjects such as global warming

floordown - graphic design, music, movies, health, and ssports

cappuccino - sports, computers, designing, Canada, world issues, politics, gaming

CaptainFox - web development, TV/film, miniature wargaming, amd music

We also have writers with expertise in other areas such as health issues, poker, college life, anime, education, pets, etc. Visit ForumFrogs.com for a full list.

We have writers ready to start posting on your forums now!

Paula S :)
    www.ForumFrogs.com

PaulaSmiles, Feb 4, 2006 IP
  2. ajnin

ajnin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    a comment on http://yourqualityposts.com,
    harmony doesnt see mto have a grasp on her business. she cant keep up with orders, and cant seem to keep clients straight. i asked several questions and was given anwwseres as if i was a completely differnt person.

she stated in aim she was closing down her company, paying off the writers, and refunding clients.

it amazes me she claimed this was a "business" in the first place.

ajnin, Feb 4, 2006 IP
  3. Guru

Guru Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Lol why so many of these companies taking this thread so seriously. Its not like the world sees it or not and people are going to base from the vote where there going to go. Acting like were voting for the president here..

Guru, Feb 4, 2006 IP
  4. ajnin

ajnin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    why not take it serious. i have personaly dealt with severl so called forum posting business and they have been garbage. but i have gotten one good one. so why not give these companies a chance to prove their so called worth, as well as put ti to users vote.

this kind of information is great to those that are just learning the ropes, or whom really cant afford to watse time or money. and youll have to admitt theres alot of time wasted when hiring for services from these forums or any like it for that matter.

and your right the world doesnt see it. but the members of dp do. and there is a very large amount of money changing hands due to these forums daily. plus the posting companies could use this thread if they win as a resume of sorts.

just my thoughts on it...i sure know i need a good forum posting company.

ajnin, Feb 4, 2006 IP
  5. Cyclops

Cyclops sensei

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can't see the point of hiring people to post on Forums, if the Forum can't stand up by itself their is no point to it.
    What happens when the money is used up, your back to square one.

I have a Forum but I would never pay people to post. It has grown to over 700 members in the last 12 months by organic means and I am very happy with that.
    It's never going to be a Digital Point but it provides a service and people are happy with that.

Cyclops, Feb 5, 2006 IP
  6. Seiya

Seiya Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well i dont like these kind of services either but im considering it to bring a site back to life... site got hacked and lost all forum members.. the only way to get those forums back active is by having people post and i dont think all the past members are very happy to start back at 0.

Seiya, Feb 5, 2006 IP
  7. xtremeliquid

xtremeliquid Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've voted for ForumFrogs.com

They're great!

xtremeliquid, Feb 5, 2006 IP
  8. Jeff Andersen

Jeff Andersen Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Voted forum frogs, i find their posts are of a higher quality.

Jeff Andersen, Feb 5, 2006 IP
  9. TheException

TheException Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

The point behind it is mainly to get your forum going. If you managed to stick your forum online and people just flocked to it with new members lining up at the doors and immediately jumping into competitions for who can get the highest post count, well then you did one hell of a job, or got lucky. When you are just starting out, a potential new member comes accross your forum and sees that it's bare, only 5 members and 10 posts... they are likely going to pass by, possibly never to return. If they see 20 members and 100 threads, well then at least there's something there to work with and if they post a question somebody might answer it. It's not really meant to be an ongoing thing, it's about foundation building. It's also great for boosting activity if you hit a slow period, like if it were a forum for a tv show, between seasons activity would likely drop, having somebody coming up with something to post might get those people talking again and boost your forum activity. If your forum has a source of revenue, then this can become an essential service once in a while to keep the money coming in.

I'll admit, the service is not for everyone... However, it is a valid service, that helps many people/businesses out. It's too bad some of the wrong people got into the game from the get go and tarnished it's name.

TheException, Feb 5, 2006 IP
    Cyclops likes this.
  10. forumbulge

forumbulge Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thats exactly right.
    As with any business category though, there will be the good and the bad.
    It just takes time for the cream to rise to the top.

forumbulge, Feb 6, 2006 IP
  11. noiprox

noiprox Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    it's just unfortunate that there are more bad than good, making it difficult for those of us who are good.

i think the biggest problem is, certain individuals start a posting service and have no clue to A. run a business and B. understand the time it takes to do it right

noiprox, Feb 6, 2006 IP
  12. noiprox

noiprox Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    nitrogen and applexcore are the two i assigned to the board

all of my posters are honest, reliable, and know a lot about the subjects in which i assign them.

im more than happy to answer any questions anyone has about my service... pm me here, or send me an email to

ps. ive added new services to our lineup and some february promos =)

noiprox, Feb 6, 2006 IP
  13. aspidov

aspidov Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I don't see a real point in these "forum posting" services, feels like a bunch of kids tossing each other $5, more than that, they are willing to comete against each other to prove themselves cool?

Nothing personal, strictly business.

aspidov, Feb 6, 2006 IP
  14. Kaabi

Kaabi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Forum posting services can [gross] thousands of dollars, so it is a real business, and I'm sure someone could make a living off it if they worked alone and were the best.

Kaabi, Feb 6, 2006 IP
  15. Guru

Guru Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I got a red rep from ajnin "bugger off if you dont like it" LOL k ill "bugger off" those are the kind of kids that post on peoples forum that gives the business a bad name. Not all of them are bad but most habe little kids like him posting crappy post that lead people to disrespect the "business"

Also admins can you ip check on extreme liquid and Jeff person look like same person to me. 1 post randomly found this thread?

Guru, Feb 7, 2006 IP
    forumbulge likes this.
  16. ajnin

ajnin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    you ignorant ass.. i dont give bad rep for people opinions. nor would i ever say bugger off or what ever in the hell your spewing.. maybe you shouldnt be so quick to insult people when you have no idea whats going on. and i am not involved in forum posting in any way, excpet that sometimes i purchase it as a service. and nor am i a "kid" get your crap straight and dont be a asshole. i dont take kindly to lame jerks like you whom jump the gun so to say.

bugger off. pfft... i am not even a brit...

and i still havent given you red rep... but i should...

ajnin, Feb 7, 2006 IP
  17. SEO-MAN

SEO-MAN Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Well back on topic if I was going to do something like this I would have posted this after there postings so you seen there best and worst.

Since they now know that they are under a spot light there going to be more careful.

It’s like if your at work and your boss went away on vacation are you going to be more relaxed and might slack off compared to having your boss looking over your shoulder.

That is just my two cents.

SEO-MAN, Feb 8, 2006 IP
  18. Cyclops

Cyclops sensei

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The red rep could have been someone else using ajins name, it happens quite a lot...people trying to cause trouble.

Cyclops, Feb 8, 2006 IP
  19. TheException

TheException Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Personally... I think this is a good place to weed out some of the people out there who really shouldn't be doing this. I'm happy this was started, and after this has been going on for a little while now... I'm actually going to say that I'm kind of glad that my company missed the opportunity. We don't seem to have a problem finding people interested in our services, and really all this crap going around is childish and ridiculous. I wouldn't want to get involved with a situation like this, I oversee all the posting for the company I'm with and I ensure that the right people are put to work in the right places. We haven't had an unsatisfied customer yet. We're building our company into bigger and better things offering anything and everything a forum needs, and soon forum posting will just be one of the things we do. I'm more than confident that our company will rise and will still be here when everyone is looking back on this thread and laughing at all the wannabe's.

:)

TheException, Feb 8, 2006 IP
  20. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The only problem with your post is that every one else is exactly claiming the same things as you do regrading their clients and how professional they are. How do you suggest that customers should know what kind of service you provide and why should they trust your service and not someone else?

gworld, Feb 9, 2006 IP