1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Forum Posting Company

Discussion in 'Sites' started by James_S, Feb 23, 2015.

Why are you selling this site?
    Have too many other projects going on and not enough time to promote or to complete projects.

How is it monetized?

Currently there is no revenue since we stopped promoting it. We have turned down some posting projects since we were too busy.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?

Yes, I do belive there is a Twitter Account

How much time does this site take to run?

As much time as you want to promote it. We have different size banners already made to buy ads on blogs/forums, an affiliate program installed, a support ticket system installed. They might just need some adjusting, we haven't touched the site in awhile.

The WordPress site is built on Thesis 2.0 using a Responsive Themedy Theme. Looks like when we moved to WordPress, we did not install Google analytics. You will get all files, database, images, banners, etc.

I will also include 300+ people that have applied for a writing position. We're using Contact Form 7 to collect info from potential writers.

Please let me know if you have any questions

James_S, Feb 23, 2015 IP