1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Forum Posters Wanted

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by frombumps2babes, Mar 4, 2006.

ForumPosters.co.uk is a new british based forum posting company who's goal is to provide a quality service at great prices to forum owners.

Our website will launch in the very near future and I expect business to be brisk on the back of a very successful prelaunch offer.

The time has come to recruit some excellent posters for the company. Payment rates will be $0.10 per post and payouts will be done every Friday by PayPal to those who have earned $5 or more. (I have set this limit so you don't loose out too much with the paypal fees)

The perfect poster will be someone who has a good command of the english language and can write confidently and knowledgeably on a number of subjects.

If you are interested please send an email to forumposters at hotmail.co.uk with the following information:

Name:
    Email:
    Instant Messenger Contact Details:
    Examples of forums you regularly post in and username there:
    DP Username:
    Amount of posts you can commit to per day:
    Briefly state why we should employ you:
    Subjects you can post about (as many as possible):

Those who pass the email application will undergo a live interview conducted via instant messenger. If you have not heard from me within 72 hours from your initial application please presume that you have been unsuccessful.

Good luck everyone.

frombumps2babes, Mar 4, 2006 IP
  2. frombumps2babes

frombumps2babes Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am still looking for a few more posters, and we have plenty of work currently available for the right people so please keep your applications coming.

frombumps2babes, Mar 6, 2006 IP