1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Forum posters wanted for new travel forum

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by alexau, Nov 3, 2011.

Forum posters wanted for new travel related forum.

• Good English, no mistakes
    • You must post only original content. Do not steal from other forums. I will check for plagiarism. If I find any issues, you will not be paid.
    • You will create new threads and answer existing topics. At least 40% of your posts must be new threads.
    • You must only post good quality posts. All posts must be properly researched.
    • Minimum 50 words needed per post.
    • All posts must contain useful information.
    • There should be reasonable time intervals between your posts. For example, it is not good if create 10 new threads
    • withing 20 minutes timeframe. At this stage you should not post more than 20 post per day.
    • No spam, off-topic, dummy and useless posts
    • No short posts such as "Thanks", "I like your post", "thanks for this post", etc.
    • Links to other sites are not allowed if you want to be paid for this work. (Links to established sites like wikipedia and highly relevant links can be counted as exception).
    • Payments vis PayPal only.

Please send me PM and let me know your rates per post/threads.

alexau, Nov 3, 2011 IP