1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Forum Posters / Article Writers & Moderators - Webmaster, SEO, Internet Marketing Niche

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by trustybizz, Nov 30, 2015.

This is being posted on NOV 30, 2015.
    Hi Everyone-

I am currently looking for multiple forum posters and/or moderators who can post informative and well written New Threads and Replies to members on the forum. This is for an established forum not completely new startup.

Need posters from different countries, medium to good English is necessary.

Will have to follow all forum rules when posting, if your posts are moderated or break the rules those posts you do not get paid for those posts, you could move them to appropriate areas or edit them to get paid for such posts.

You will have to specify which area is/are your specialties before joining from among: General Business Topics, SEO, Programming, Databases, Internet Marketing, Adsense, Affiliate Systems, Web Technology, Web Hosting, Domain Names, Graphic Design.

You will have to specify if you are able to post general informative posts or also technical/problem solving posts to solve issues faced by other members, such as SEO questions, Web Hosting technical issues, Programming questions, etc.

Forum Software: Xenforo
    You will need to know basic navigation and functionality of Xenforo system to get hired as posters.

For moderator positions you will need to know more details of Xenforo and forum moderation.

Minimum Requirements:
    Medium to Good English skills, knowledge about your areas to post informative content.
    Sign up for forum membership and confirm email, upload avatar, complete the profile and follow forum rules and engage the other members in discussions.

Payment scheme:
    $0.50 per new informative new thread in your posting areas.
    $0.25 per informative replies to other threads

$4 - 300-500 word Articles on niche forums on the site related to webmaster, business, internet marketing, seo, web design, web hosting, more technical and detailed the better.

Max $100 per calendar month per poster, calculation is done by looking at your activity at end of the month, payment is made by the 10th of every month for previous month's activity. Do not post more than $100 worth of content as that is the maximum cap per poster for each month, any extra posts that month won't get paid.

Moderators: $25 per month additional for performing moderator activity on forums assigned to you, this will include giving warnings to members who break rules when posting, deleting and banning spammers, other spam removal activities, helping users find answers on how to use the forum, communicating with forum administrator about suggestions, issues and observations about forum activity.

You can be either a forum poster, or moderator or perform both roles if you are able to do so. If you are a forum poster and a moderator at the same time, you get paid $25 per month in addition to the money earned by posting activity.

If your moderator activity is almost nil throughout the month, your moderator role will be taken away and you won't be paid for moderator work. Moderators have to login minimum once a day and browse their forum areas to remove spam and encourage discussions and enforce forum rules in the community.

This payment scheme is not negotiable when you start. For expert users and posters with solid work, we may negotiate better rates of pay or higher monthly cap for continued business relationship.

What you can and should post?
    New Threads - informative content, fresh, new and relevant to the forum/categories assigned to you.

Thread Replies- Research and find relevant helpful information which maybe useful to the OP of the thread to promote discussion or solve the issue originally posted by the thread owners.

Thread or Replies cannot be short posts such as "very informative article" or "good job, thanks for posting". Such posts do not get paid, you may post these as a user on the forum but these posts will not count towards your final earnings.

Payment method: Primarily PayPal but can also pay by Moneybookers/Skrill & Payza if needed.

How much can you earn?
    With initial payment scheme you can earn:
    maximum of $100 per month as a forum poster
    maximum of $ 25 per month as moderator
    maximum of $125 per month as forum poster and moderator at same time

After a couple months, low performers will not be hired further and high performers will get better rates and higher monthly payout.

If you are interested please send a PM with the following details:

What role you are seeking? Forum poster/ moderator / both

What three areas are best suited to you from areas listed here: General Business Topics, SEO, Programming, Databases, Internet Marketing, Adsense, Affiliate Systems, Web Technology, Web Hosting, Domain Names, Graphic Design (SELECT MAXIMUM 3 ONLY)

Your Location/Country?

Any past experience with forum posting/moderator role? Where & When?

Payment method preferred: PayPal, Skrill or Payza

Have you read my entire post and understood what this job is all about? Yes or No

What is maximum you an earn as forum poster per month on this forum? $____

What is maximum you can earn as moderator per month on this forum? $_____

Thanks everyone. Reply in this thread if you have questions about the job and PM if you are interested to join. Only hiring limited number of staff currently for monthly budget reasons.

Once enough staff is hired this thread will be closed/updated.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2015
    trustybizz, Nov 30, 2015 IP
  2. chaotic5678

chaotic5678 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 19
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So this is basically for forum posters and not something that is in accordance to article writing, am I correct?

chaotic5678, Nov 30, 2015 IP
  3. trustybizz

trustybizz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 7
    As Buyer:
    100% - 44
    @chaotic5678 Article writers can also be forum posters because this is not forum posting for advertisement or spam, rather to promote discussions on the forum and add informative content. If you have skills and knowledge in one of the niche areas listed above, you can use your writing skills for this job.

We may also need article writers but we do not have specific writing topics sorted out, but when we do need writers some of the forum posters will be the first choice based on their forum activity and quality of posting. Thanks

wco likes this.
  4. trustybizz

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 7
    As Buyer:
    100% - 44
    @etc All payment related information is in the original post, please read it once again.

wco likes this.
  5. chaotic5678

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 19
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @trustybizz But come to think of it, isn't $0.25 for an informative thread a bit of a downer in terms of writing rates for an article writer? I don't want to argue with your budget, you already have that chalked out. However, I think for an article writer to want to spend time writing an informative thread and spend some time researching and getting it down, the compensation would seem to be a tad bit inferior. It would be better for that person to devote that same amount of time writing articles, which would pay a better compensation.
    Sorry if I have offended you but that's just my 2 cents.

darkmoney99 likes this.
  6. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My areas: Internet Marketing, Web Technology and Graphic Design. I may not be an expert in Graphics though as I'm only with Linux software from GIMP, inkscape and openshot. If considered, Let me know when to start. :)

etc, Nov 30, 2015 IP
  7. trustybizz

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 7
    As Buyer:
    100% - 44
    @chaotic5678 Not offended and I completely understand. At this stage everyone will be on the above payment terms for Thread and Post Replies.

For posting Threads or replies, we do not expect you to write or answer questions which require you to spend too much time researching if they are outside your area of expertise/work related. Some post replies can be half this size of this reply and some Threads the same size as this reply. The idea is to promote discussion in a discussion format, so the same Thread may elicit multiple replies from the OP and each reply in discussion is paid as well.

If you are more leaning towards article writing, about what topics do you write? I understand writers can research and write about several topics but I am leaning towards writers who write about stuff they naturally read or interests them, so they can involve in discussions which pertain to such topics. When I am ready and seeking articles I will consider you for the areas of your interest.

8. trustybizz

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 7
    As Buyer:
    100% - 44
    @etc Please read the original post again and send me PM with the requested information. Users are sending me PM with their areas of interest and I cannot monitor this thread, will be using the PM folder to hire members.

9. chaotic5678

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 19
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @trustybizz Thanks for your clarification. It does solve a lot of problems when the OP knows his stuff. That being said, to answer your question, I prefer writing in all genres, sans Fashion.

10. trustybizz

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 7
    As Buyer:
    100% - 44
    Few more writing positions available for forum posting.

trustybizz, Dec 6, 2015 IP
  11. digitalfriends

digitalfriends Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    From 7-8 years i am making money online.I am having good knowledge about SEO,Internet Marketing, Adsense, Affiliate Systems,Web Hosting, Domain Names.I am interested to work and i feel good to share my knowledge.Please send me job details.

digitalfriends, Dec 7, 2015 IP
  12. trustybizz

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 7
    As Buyer:
    100% - 44
    Yes, we can hire more forum writers. Only need people qualified to write for these categories like SEO, IM, Web development and Programming, Online Business, Design & Graphics, etc. PM if you qualify after reading the first Post above and sending me details as instructed in the post. Thanks

trustybizz, Dec 17, 2015 IP