1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

forum post exchange

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Lpspider, Nov 20, 2005.

I was wondering if anyone here would be interested in a forum post exchange with me. Let me be clear - I'm not looking for a paid post solution. Just another forum owner who'd like to swap posts.

My forum is discussion of ABC's tv show Lost, and can be found here or in my signature. I'm looking for people who actually watch the show. If you don't watch the show, please don't bother. Also, please don't just start posting on my forum and expect me to do the same - contact me via PM first.

Now, what topics can I post on? Well, first off, I've worked for a couple forum posting services in the past. I can post on just about any topic. Religion, philosophy, computer, internet, teens, health, movies, music - you name it.

So this is how I'd like it to work. You contact me by PM and we work it out. If I think I can post on your forum, I'll accept. Say 100 posts for the first round. We both agree to make 100 posts on each other's forums under whichever usernames.

So if anyone's interested in a post exchange, contact me by private message and I'll try to get back to you right away.

Lpspider, Nov 20, 2005 IP
  2. johnnyappleseed

johnnyappleseed Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Lpspider informs me that he is no longer interested in exchanging posts.

However I am interested in exchanging posts on a ratio of 10:10 with nearly any forum

My forum is located at http://www.rantsandslants.com

PM Me if you are interested in this.

johnnyappleseed, Jul 9, 2006 IP