1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Forum or Website Creating and Coding Development

Discussion in 'Services' started by eagleshot, Aug 17, 2017.

Hey fellow DPF members. I have a new project that I'm working on and I need a lot of help. I'm looking to build a forum style website where I can create daily/weekly contest for other forum members to participate in. I'll be giving away specific prizes based off contest rules. I'll need this forum/website to be user friendly to myself so I can create daily contests without any coding or html requirements.

This is a daily/weekly Football pool style forum website. We have a few weeks before the official NFL year starts and I'd like to have this website created before September 10th.

If anyone has experience coding a contest style website or forum that would like a new job to get paid for, please let me know your prior experience and I'll send you complete details on my project.

Thanks and good luck to all.

eagleshot, Aug 17, 2017 IP
  2. gibigbig

gibigbig Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Seems like it can be done easily in a few days, or even a day.
    Interested in this project.

gibigbig, Aug 21, 2017 IP