1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Forum New

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by CreativEddi, Dec 22, 2019.

I recently started a forum for fun ut I want to make it into a community how should I do so?

CreativEddi, Dec 22, 2019 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You need users.
    You need to get out to your target market and inspire them to come to your site
    You know what you have to offer that they can't get from 9gag, reddit etc - you need to get that point across.
    People who know you from other forums will be curious about what you've created so they'll give you an early boost.

sarahk, Dec 22, 2019 IP
  3. CreativEddi

CreativEddi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    okay I will create some accounts and spread the word but I don't want to fail but I know that s part of the process

4. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Its a very difficult task to jump start a forum. However, you can start a facebook page, post there regularly along with a link back to your forum in each post on your fb page.
    Twitter can also help.

JEET, Dec 22, 2019 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  5. CreativEddi

CreativEddi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I tried the fb fanpage but its hard to get many page likes so I'm trying twitter it feels more easier

6. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    If you started it for fun then you don't have the commitment needed. More than likely your new forum will fall by the wayside, as so many do on a regular basis.

Spoiltdiva, Dec 22, 2019 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  7. CreativEddi

CreativEddi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    wow that's brutal to hear but your probably right. I did start it for fun because the whole idea makes me feel good to be in charge of something because I never really had that in my life. But I'm taking it kinda of serious, not like the money part but just the building it part.

CreativEddi, Dec 23, 2019 IP